How do u carry yr goggles?
688 3 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Are there any goggle carry bag solutions on the market?
How do u carry yr goggles?
Mine are in a back pack with my mavic (in its own case). whilst the mavic is nicely protected the goggles are not well protected - i am looking for a carrying solution - please share yrs, thanks

2017-7-25
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

There are a lot of goggle cases but most are too heavy for me. I separate the goggle and headband and wrap them both in a jacket in my backpack. This seems to work pretty well and adds minimal weight which for me is a huge deal since this will be riding on my back typically from five to ten hours on a typical day in the mountains.
2017-7-25
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-7-25 11:41
There are a lot of goggle cases but most are too heavy for me. I separate the goggle and headband and wrap them both in a jacket in my backpack. This seems to work pretty well and adds minimal weight which for me is a huge deal since this will be riding on my back typically from five to ten hours on a typical day in the mountains.

Thanks Wolfgang - thats kinda what i do. i need to get a better back pack , at least now i have my various components and know what needs to fit into it.
still cant get my head around the fact that my mavic (including  case and accessories) takes 1/3 of my bag and the goggles takes all the rest.
2017-7-25
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-7-25 11:55
Thanks Wolfgang - thats kinda what i do. i need to get a better back pack , at least now i have my various components and know what needs to fit into it.
still cant get my head around the fact that my mavic (including  case and accessories) takes 1/3 of my bag and the goggles takes all the rest.

Yeah, it bugs me too and I don't take the goggles on most hikes because they weigh so much but they are super nice when I want to explore a new area or fly closer to terrain.
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules