Spark and non Dji FPV goggles
15038 19 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebo974
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83730 ft
Réunion

Hi all, anyone knows if we Can use fpv goggles with the Spark? Like Eachine ev800 goggles?

Have the combo.

Thx!
2017-7-25
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yep, i did use the MAGICSEE M1, but got dji goggles now ..but they did work perfectly well tbh
2017-7-25
Use props
MarkDeLo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27372 ft
United States

What about FatShark Dominator V3 goggles?  And how?
2017-7-25
Use props
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

wobbles Posted at 2017-7-25 11:39
yep, i did use the MAGICSEE M1, but got dji goggles now ..but they did work perfectly well tbh

it's there any major difference you see with having the dji goggles now instead of the Magicsee?
2017-7-25
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Frangu Posted at 2017-7-25 11:47
it's there any major difference you see with having the dji goggles now instead of the Magicsee?

Yea the DJI are far more comfortable , better quality are far better screen, but in all truth the magicsee were perfect for the price of £100 I paid for them compared to £499 for dji , but as always you get what you pay for.one major advantage of the magicsee is can have Kodi on em so brilliant for watching movies etc on ..
2017-7-25
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Frangu Posted at 2017-7-25 11:47

Yea the DJI are far more comfortable , better quality are far better screen, but in all truth the magicsee were perfect for the price of £100 I paid for them compared to £499 for dji , but as always you get what you pay for.one major advantage of the magicsee is can have Kodi on em so brilliant for watching movies etc on ..
2017-7-25
Use props
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

wobbles Posted at 2017-7-25 12:25

thanks for the information
2017-7-25
Use props
Andy666
New
United Kingdom

So I don't get this? Do the DJI Goggles work with the Spark Yes or No ??? Some people are saying yes and others no and I am at the point of buying a pair nut if the not compatible what's the point. If anyone can give me a difinitive answer it would be most appreciated
2017-9-11
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm using the Epson Moverio BT-300 with the Spark and it works well without any lag, the DJI Go4 app has been adapted by Epson for the glasses.

Much more mobile than the DJI googles
2017-9-12
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.3
United States

how are you linking the goggles to the remote?
2017-9-12
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

wobbles Posted at 2017-7-25 12:25

Is the Magicsee GPU powerful enough to run GO4 comfortably? It seems than many of the cheap Allwinner H8 based AIO Goggles do not work well because the GPU is too old/weak.
Also did you run into issues because you cannot focus the lenses nor set the IPD (Inter Pupillary Distance)?
2017-9-12
Use props
Schmo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154921 ft
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-9-12 06:34
I'm using the Epson Moverio BT-300 with the Spark and it works well without any lag, the DJI Go4 app has been adapted by Epson for the glasses.

Much more mobile than the DJI googles

Whoa. Just looked those up and theyre $700!

I'm assuming that all these goggles are not compatible with iPhones. I'd like to do FPV and not use a 3rd party app.
2017-9-12
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jh8 Posted at 2017-9-12 07:08
Is the Magicsee GPU powerful enough to run GO4 comfortably? It seems than many of the cheap Allwinner H8 based AIO Goggles do not work well because the GPU is too old/weak.
Also did you run into issues because you cannot focus the lenses nor set the IPD (Inter Pupillary Distance)?

yea they run the software perfectly have flown a lot with them till i got the DJI ones and use reading glasses under the goggles with no problem, my biggest prob with the magicsee was they hurt my nose so had to get the dremmel on them and they were loads better then
2017-9-12
Use props
wobbles
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andy666 Posted at 2017-9-11 18:59
So I don't get this? Do the DJI Goggles work with the Spark Yes or No ??? Some people are saying yes and others no and I am at the point of buying a pair nut if the not compatible what's the point. If anyone can give me a difinitive answer it would be most appreciated

YES the DJI work pefectly well with DJI goggles , i use them loads, if you youtube SPARK and DJI goggles the recent posts will prove this..hope this answers your question ..
2017-9-12
Use props
fans5ebab6ef
lvl.2
United States

Saw a YouTube video of someone using Samsung gear vr, but couldn't get it to work, didn't take much time, but I have older version of gear vr too.  Anyone here German gear vr to work and have instructions
2017-9-12
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Schmo Posted at 2017-9-12 08:09
Whoa. Just looked those up and theyre $700!

I'm assuming that all these goggles are not compatible with iPhones. I'd like to do FPV and not use a 3rd party app.

they are android based, dji or epson have ported the DJI Go4 app, so it looks and performs exactly like the  phone apps, there appears to be some collaboration between the two companies.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Andy666 Posted at 2017-9-11 18:59

Andy, spark support DJI goggles and you need to use OTG to build connection between RC and goggles.
In that case, spark can not use DJI GO 4 to control the flight. But you can use RC to control your spark.
Please notice that you need to log in the app account with mobile device first, and then keep your spark open before connecting the RC with goggles. Or you will get warning of maxium distance.Any question, please contact us.
2017-9-14
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

hi ebo974, finally did u manage to connect DJi spark with ev800?, i had bought it but unable to connect to my dji spark. If u able to connect, please provide some advise.
2020-4-7
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

wobbles Posted at 2017-7-25 11:39

i bought eachine ev800, not able to connect to dji spark, eventually, i order dji google.
2020-6-6
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

lannes Posted at 2017-9-13 03:52
they are android based, dji or epson have ported the DJI Go4 app, so it looks and performs exactly like the  phone apps, there appears to be some collaboration between the two companies.

Epson at my country Malaysia was so expensive and no stock..try to find second hand,not available so far...how about the quality, is it great?
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules