Spark Gone
1953 15 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1a10fb76
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2069964 ft
United States

I'm new having had my Spark for a couple of weeks.   Yesterday it went wacky and the app said it was going 78 miles per hour and then gone.  I spent a couple of hours trapsing through the woods today looking around the last coordinates I could get from the flight replay, but no go.  Not sure what to do.   I did upload my flight.txt to phatomhelp and all I got back was

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/XBQ5U4YRSNKVTUJHEK79/

Which I aready had from the app.   How can I contact someone to see if they can give any better idea where it is?

Thanks
ED

My log
2017-7-25
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i hope you find it and its safe and undamaged.

these sparks are getting out of hand!
2017-7-25
Use props
NdFeB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85013 ft

I wish I could turn back time and get mavic
2017-7-25
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

i feel your pain, only thing you can do is search for it..

also FYI my max recorded speed is 78 MPH (impossible for a spark) as well before one of my weirdest fly aways i had..   must be some bug related to that... only guess is poor GPS lock or a GPS reset occurred?    my suggestion is to search in a straight line from where it last logged.. keep walking ...usually fly aways occur in a straight line..look around trees, fences and stuff...   if nothing for it to hit and it took off with full battery, that could be miles of coverage it made... the only good news about it is, when it flies away it doesn't seem to listen to its sensors too well and it can even crash into the ground on a rising hill.. so maybe there is hope
2017-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I'm not sure what gps no match is, so I won't guess I have seen it before but nobody seem sure what it is.

Your AC crashed at 2.47 if you play your flight back in your app stop slider at 2.47 , just above the slider is your coordinates, you will also find them in your csv log of ph . Your spark obviously hit a tree maybe it's stuck in it it was at 15ft when it hit. Worth going to look for it.
2017-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

NdFeB Posted at 2017-7-25 16:18
I wish I could turn back time and get mavic

If it was January you would be saying you wished you'd bought a P4Pro. Grass always seems to be greener on the other side, give it some time.
2017-7-25
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-25 16:40
If it was January you would be saying you wished you'd bought a P4Pro. Grass always seems to be greener on the other side, give it some time.

good find.. im still learning how to read the flight...   yea looks about right it looks like it decided to eat a tree limb , motor obstruction occurred, and no GPS lock suggests its probably upside down or in a odd placement..

2017-7-25
Use props
fans07aae7d8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32516 ft
United States

This can't be an operational error. I'm getting scared of using my spark
2017-7-25
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans07aae7d8 Posted at 2017-7-25 17:57
This can't be an operational error. I'm getting scared of using my spark

i understand, and i agree..    its expensive and the spark is a bit unruly...     what i will say however is, when the spark behaves it is a glorious thing...  we can only prey to dji drone gods that they making a firmware update and app update to fix all the issues... and that they offer spark users a free OTG cable kit (it seriously makes a night and day difference)
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about your case. Please log in the app the sync the flight records if you had logged in the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support to start a ticket, we will help to make data analysis, if it's malfunction, we will compensate your drone if it is under warranty according to After-Sales Policy.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-7-25
Use props
fans1a10fb76
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-25 16:34
I'm not sure what gps no match is, so I won't guess I have seen it before but nobody seem sure what it is.

Your AC crashed at 2.47 if you play your flight back in your app stop slider at 2.47 , just above the slider is your coordinates, you will also find them in your csv log of ph . Your spark obviously hit a tree maybe it's stuck in it it was at 15ft when it hit. Worth going to look for it.

Thank you.  I looked around the last coordinates for a good couple of hours.  I'll try again today.  How could I have figured out it was at 15 feet?
2017-7-25
Use props
fans1a10fb76
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-25 18:33
Sorry to hear about your case. Please log in the app the sync the flight records if you had logged in the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support to start a ticket, we will help to make data analysis, if it's malfunction, we will compensate your drone if it is under warranty according to After-Sales Policy.

Thanks.  That's exactly what I wanted.  To anyone reading this .......  this thing is great and for all I know it is my inexperience that caused this.
2017-7-25
Use props
fans1a10fb76
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-25 18:33

Thanks.  That's exactly what I wanted.  To anyone reading this .......  this thing is great and for all I know it is my inexperience that caused this.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans1a10fb76 Posted at 2017-7-25 19:51

I feel sorry for this and hope that you can find the drone successfully.
2017-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans1a10fb76 Posted at 2017-7-25 19:51
Thank you.  I looked around the last coordinates for a good couple of hours.  I'll try again today.  How could I have figured out it was at 15 feet?

15.4 ft was its last recorded height, its now upside down reading -320 ft. I think it's stuck in a tree.
2017-7-25
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

man so sorry for your lost! Unfortunately doesn't matter which drone you have.. one moment we lose concentration and.. boom it happens !
about the flight log it might be useful for you and other to have a closer look at FLIGHT LOGS:

i hope it'll help others as well !
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules