Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
tripod mode
1702 13 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HenryM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98507 ft
Australia

2017-7-25
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There is good colour in your video but you need to be smoother in your flying. There are quite a few jerky movements and the pans are too fast.
You also need to be aware that if something goes wrong when flying under trees and a RTH is triggered, then the drone is going to climb right up into the trees, This has happened to many others. Also not a good idea to fly through a park seat. A few drones have come to grief doing exactly that.
2017-7-25
Use props
HenryM
lvl.1
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-7-25 21:32
There is good colour in your video but you need to be smoother in your flying. There are quite a few jerky movements and the pans are too fast.
You also need to be aware that if something goes wrong when flying under trees and a RTH is triggered, then the drone is going to climb right up into the trees, This has happened to many others. Also not a good idea to fly through a park seat. A few drones have come to grief doing exactly that.

thanks  jenee 2 for ur advice, this is my first day use the drone and ill trying a flight safe in the future.
2017-7-25
Use props
HenryM
lvl.1
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-7-25 21:32

check this one
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing, nice scenery. But just curious, did you put any buttons on the second movie at 2:17? The gimbal vibrated a bit.
2017-7-25
Use props
HenryM
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-25 23:37
Thanks for sharing, nice scenery. But just curious, did you put any buttons on the second movie at 2:17? The gimbal vibrated a bit.

its effect on final cut pro not from the gimbal.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HenryM Posted at 2017-7-26 00:31
its effect on final cut pro not from the gimbal.

Alright, just my illusion. Thanks again, have a nice day.
2017-7-26
Use props
HenryM
lvl.1
Australia

Have a nice day too
2017-7-26
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

HenryM Posted at 2017-7-25 22:51
https://youtu.be/DVR63KmA2iU
check this one

Ok so you have managed some smoother pans. However, this is just my personal opinion and has nothing to do with the quality of your video but I find some of your editing very off-putting. Instead of transitions, there are just jerky cuts, the slow/fast does not enhance your video nor do the couple of jerky motions.
If you want to stand out in the crowd these days, you need to find a subject that will do that for you. If you want to experiment with editing styles then choose the styles that go with the subject you are shooting.
2017-7-26
Use props
ColomboPilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 552569 ft
Czechia

How did you do the smooth movement of gimbal up and down? When I touch the gimbal wheel on remote, it makes fast jumps in steps.
2017-7-26
Use props
Convert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6129 ft
United Kingdom

There is now a facility to slow the gimbal rate right down in dji go. It makes it much easier.
2017-7-26
Use props
Convert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6129 ft
United Kingdom

I like what you are doing with the filming. Agree that the short sped up sections don't add much. I don't agree with an earlier comment about not filming under trees and through things though. Too much drone footage is taken from 30 metres plus up. Some of the best stuff is just feet or inches from the ground and going through things. Check out Philip Bloom's review for the spark on you tube () . Professional videographer as his day job playing/reviewing the spark. Yes, there is a risk but it's the close up stuff that this little drone is good at. I also like his comment about going backwards being more appealing than filming forwards (though I guess you can switch it in editing). The think that I am learning is that, especially with close up and low stuff, you find a single line or rate of movement and stick to it for the clip. As soon as you have to make adjustments mid filming you just bin the clip and do it again.

2017-7-26
Use props
HenryM
lvl.1
Australia

Convert Posted at 2017-7-26 23:58
I like what you are doing with the filming. Agree that the short sped up sections don't add much. I don't agree with an earlier comment about not filming under trees and through things though. Too much drone footage is taken from 30 metres plus up. Some of the best stuff is just feet or inches from the ground and going through things. Check out Philip Bloom's review for the spark on you tube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaEBoi2IWPU) . Professional videographer as his day job playing/reviewing the spark. Yes, there is a risk but it's the close up stuff that this little drone is good at. I also like his comment about going backwards being more appealing than filming forwards (though I guess you can switch it in editing). The think that I am learning is that, especially with close up and low stuff, you find a single line or rate of movement and stick to it for the clip. As soon as you have to make adjustments mid filming you just bin the clip and do it again.

amazing video
2017-7-27
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Cool video
2019-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now