Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can the Focus Handwheel 2 be connected directly to OSMO PRO X5?
2602 9 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonaldD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3107 ft
United States

Using the Osmo CAN-Bus cable, can the Focus Handwheel 2 be connected directly to OSMO PRO X5?
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

When used Focus Handwheel 2 with the OSMO Pro/RAW, the Osmo Pro/RAW - Handwheel 2 Communication Cable is required.
Can-bus cable is not compatible, the port is different.
2017-7-27
Use props
DonaldD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3107 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 01:29
When used Focus Handwheel 2 with the OSMO Pro/RAW, the Osmo Pro/RAW - Handwheel 2 Communication Cable is required.
Can-bus cable is not compatible, the port is different.

Here's the cable I am using:  https://store.dji.com/product/ha ... communication-cable
This DJI page says this is the correct cable for direct connection of Focus Handwheel 2 to the OSMO PRO X5.  Is this correct?
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DonaldD Posted at 2017-7-27 04:47
Here's the cable I am using:  https://store.dji.com/product/handwheel-2-osmo-proraw-communication-cable
This DJI page says this is the correct cable for direct connection of Focus Handwheel 2 to the OSMO PRO X5.  Is this correct?

That is correct, Donald.
2017-7-28
Use props
fansc73009c8
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-28 02:17
That is correct, Donald.

I have 5 communication cables, some are 20cm some are 3m. But only ONE OF THEM CONNECTS the X5RAW TO THE HANDWHEEL 2 even the plugs are identical!

are there 2 types of communication cables on the market?

one with power supply one without?
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc73009c8 Posted at 12-13 20:33
I have 5 communication cables, some are 20cm some are 3m. But only ONE OF THEM CONNECTS the X5RAW TO THE HANDWHEEL 2 even the plugs are identical!

are there 2 types of communication cables on the market?

Hello there, we only have one type of Communication Cable of Osmo Pro/RAW Handwheel 2, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/ha ... communication-cable
May I know where did you purchase the cable? May I have a picture of them? Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
Awesome-DOP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have the osmo pro x5 and have just purchased the handwheel 2. I have received the 20cm cable from DJI website this morning. Plugged in. Handwheel set to on but nothing happens.
No power to the handwheel as no light comes on. Osmo pro x5 is only 3 months old and had worked fine other than some breakup of Wi-Fi recorded clips to android note 8 Samsung.

Can DJI advise please. I have searched for info without a great deal of luck.

Thank you
2018-12-15
Use props
fansf5eb0802
lvl.1
Flight distance : 517448 ft
Belize

Awesome-DOP Posted at 2018-12-15 14:11
I have the osmo pro x5 and have just purchased the handwheel 2. I have received the 20cm cable from DJI website this morning. Plugged in. Handwheel set to on but nothing happens.
No power to the handwheel as no light comes on. Osmo pro x5 is only 3 months old and had worked fine other than some breakup of Wi-Fi recorded clips to android note 8 Samsung.

Hey bro, I am having this same problem. Ive been looking across some videos and sadly it seems that it won't power on because we need another part attached to it. If you look up videos how they use this handwheel when flying the Inspire 2, you will see what extra attachment I'm talking about.  That bad thing is, DJI dosen't warn us that we needed that part in order for the handwheel to work with the Osmo Pro (X5).
2019-11-26
Use props
fans4ea4af5c
New

Russia

Привет! Помогите скачать мануал для osmo x5 raw. Существует ли мануал на русском?
2020-1-21
Use props
DStealth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26568 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having the exact same problem! Just purchased the correct communication cable (for an exorbitant amount of money as no one has them now) and it won't connect to my osmo pro raw. I've been using the focus handwheel 2 for years on my inspire 2 with no problems. I also have up to date firmware, what's going on?
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules