Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IPAD not compatible DJI GO 4
2409 2 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cistec
Flight distance : 16880 ft
Australia

I have a Model 1460 A6X Apple Ipad. I wish to use DJI GO 4 on this unit but it will not load and I have been informed other users have successfully installed via third party sofware and transfered DJI GO 4 on their ipads and use it even though the CPU chip is the 1.4Ghz and not reccomended by DJI support..Is this true? if so can any body advise me please? My ipad is the 9.7 inch screen which is great to use. I do have a Mini Ipad which works fine but  the large screen is much better.

Thanks to anybody who chips in.

cistec
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I don't think the large screen is better. the screen size of iPad mini is more suitable than a 9.7 inch iPad. Besides, even though you've installed the APP on your iPad, it may not be able to work properly.
2017-7-28
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

I have the same iPad 4th gen.  (A1460) 64 Gb, but since it didn't even download the App, there is no reason for using it. the processor is simply too old and doesn't have the muscle to deal with the App and flying and filming. Moreover, it even does not fit the cradle on the RC. So I got a newer iPad 5th gen,  (A1823) 128 Gb and it works flawlessly (and fits in the cradle).  However, it's your drone and your iPAd... Also, the actual display size of the A1460 (9.7') is exactly the same as the newer A1823, same resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels at 264 ppi. It is just the border outside the screen display that is wider in the A1460. But I think most people fly with an iPad Mini (4 is the latest).
2017-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules