Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CASE: CAS-735867-M9L1W7 Not so Good Experience
844 1 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf908e53e
New

Canada

About 4 weeks ago I sent my Zenmuse x5r for repair (this is less than a year old still under warranty), the SSD card slot in the zenmuse was not recognizing any of my SSD cards, everything else was working fine.

10 days ago DJI received it and sent me a quote to repair it. That indicate they will have to replace "Broken Gimbal Roll motor due to impact/hard landing"  and send me a bill of over $300, seriously? this is is a joke. I used the 5xr with the Osmo and the problem had nothing to do with the motors. I called them immediately for clarification and the representantive  told me that the two pieces are linked together and that was the reason of the bill. This makes  zero sense to me. But I was told by him if I paid the bill they will send me a replacement in a couple of days. I made the decision to pay this bill because lot of my work depends of this camera and with the promise of  getting it back was beneficial. To my surprise they updated the status  saying that it will be repair with in 3-6 days days. Today is day 7 and no status or hope to get my Zenmuse back.

I came here to this forum to find any guidedance and hope but what I found were horror stories of people.

Now I'm really worry that this will take ages to be repaired and on top they may not be repairing the right thing that was only the SSD card slot and I will end up reapeating all  this all over again.

What can I do now? Asking for help

My Case Number is: CAS-735867-M9L1W7

Thanks

2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the delay in repair process and unpleasant experience.
I have escalated your case to local team to look into and expedite the process. We will have someone to contact you after review. Appreciate your patience.
Hope you will receive the camera soon.
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules