Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Timelapse
1081 3 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello everyone,
I've not posted much on the DJI forums for a very long time due to lack of enthusiasm using the OSMO, Plus the mic port is broken due to the connection plates inside the socket being crushed from inserting the external Rode mic that came with it. Due to lack of funds I am unable to send it back to the DJI for replacment under warranty also. (Sucks being out of work with no chance of ever getting employment due to Disability from life changing medical condition....................

Anyway enough of the depression, Here's something I put together over an mammoth 8 Hour session of the a storm that caused so much damaged to a village in Cornwall (United Kingdom) has it past over the River Tamar some 50 miles later.

Enjoy.

2017-7-27
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Hi!!! Nice video compilation although I am sorry to ready on your circumstance. As you have time, you should try to get your unit repaired. It may not be as much to repair as you think.
2017-7-27
Use props
JockeSelin
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Gronkston, sorry to revive an old thread, but you seem to have solved a problem I'm trying to solve. When I want to do Timelapse on my Osmo+ I can't set the duration to longer than 1h. It just goes red without any explanation. I'm wondering how you managed to get such a long (and cool) timelapse. Thanks for the video!

Hope the depression isn't giving you too much trouble.

Thanks!
2018-2-13
Use props
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

JockeSelin Posted at 2018-2-13 01:48
Hi Gronkston, sorry to revive an old thread, but you seem to have solved a problem I'm trying to solve. When I want to do Timelapse on my Osmo+ I can't set the duration to longer than 1h. It just goes red without any explanation. I'm wondering how you managed to get such a long (and cool) timelapse. Thanks for the video!

Hope the depression isn't giving you too much trouble.

I use a fully formated 64Gb SDCard, this gives the OSMO a maximum of 2 hours at 1 frame every 5 secs. Once the session is finished you have a choice of making up the movie using the App on your device then save that to your PC or Mac for editing.

You can also repeat the session just by repeating the setup and once the card is fully transfer all the photos to your PC or Mac and make up the movie. (This is a fully long and time consuming process due to transfer speed from card to PC/Mac).

Use your editing suite (Premier Pro CC or Davinci Pro) to stitch the sessions together and once your happy, convert to a movie file of your choice for playback.

I took around a couple days of playing about with the software and trying different backing tracks. The only problem I encountered was Google bots flagging the music copyright even though it was copyright free.

Hope that has answered your question.

2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules