1111 4 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maximeeso
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2657398 ft
United States

[size=14.6667px]

Would the shakes I have in this video be considered "normal operation"? (I hope not)

[size=14.6667px]Received my Mavic Pro a little over a week ago. From time to time I get these gimbal "shakes" on my videos. All of them appear to happen when I am accelerating, sometimes hard, sometimes not so hard. It is MUCH more common in sport mode, so much that it is rare I am ever actually stable. The wind was basically nonexistant when this was shot, it was probably about a 3-5 mph wind, my drone did not give me a heavy wind warning like I have seen in the past. I see guys flying with a heavy wind warning on YouTube and their drone does not do what mine does.

[size=14.6667px]I have calibrated the IMU, the gimbal multiple times, and the compass. My firmware on the app and the Mavic are up-to-date. I have also ensured that the 3 clips for the gimbal are where they should be.

[size=14.6667px]I have talked to DJI and they tell me I should try reversing the firmware to an earlier version to see if the issue persists. I have not yet done this but if you guys think it would be worth my time to at least try I will definitely do so. I just feel that it's a hardware issue. My gimbal also makes these odd grinding noises, not sure if that is normal.
2017-7-27
Use props
maximeeso
lvl.2
United States

My next question.. Do you think I would have more success returning the entire drone to Best Buy (the only problem is I bought it in the Fly More Combo and my local BBY does not carry the combo) or sending it back to DJI for repair?
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Do you have this issue when the drone is in the P- GPS mode? Could you please upload a short video which is shoot in P-GPS mode?
2017-7-27
Use props
maximeeso
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-27 20:31
Do you have this issue when the drone is in the P- GPS mode? Could you please upload a short video which is shoot in P-GPS mode?

This video occurred right as it changed over to another 4GB video, so it's only 3 seconds because the camera quit recording on SD card or cache.

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

maximeeso Posted at 2017-8-2 18:47
This video occurred right as it changed over to another 4GB video, so it's only 3 seconds because the camera quit recording on SD card or cache.

https://youtu.be/0a2poqrqJPI

Sorry for this, I would recommend you send the drone in for diagnosis, please contact the Support to open a case, here is a link for your reference: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules