Goggles bag option
676 5 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

My goggles need a bag for safe keeping and carrying.
Today i looked at 2 options - either 1 bag or 2 to fit my mavic and goggles.
My preferance was to go for 2 seperate bags, 1 of which is a designated goggles bag.
My absolute preferance is to have smaller fpv googles but till then this is an idea of how i am managing - it is a lowepro camera bag 30cm height by 24cm width by 15cm depth mini back pack - carries comfortably on my chest

Goggles Bag

Goggles Bag

2017-7-27
Use props
fansd3c8cea9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1939416 ft
United States

Thanks for the photos! Looks like a great option until my shoulder bag arrives, lol. Googles arrived before carry shoulder bag.
2017-7-28
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

fansd3c8cea9 Posted at 2017-7-28 12:36
Thanks for the photos! Looks like a great option until my shoulder bag arrives, lol. Googles arrived before carry shoulder bag.

i did not know that a bag for both mavic and goggles was or will be available - can you send me a link? when r u receiving yrs?
2017-7-28
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1015397 ft
  • >>>
United States

i know people try it, but even with being less than a week new to this, i feel alot more comfortable with a hard case than a soft case. i bought the pelican case for the mavic, but maybe i can reach out and custom make a longer one that will also fit the Goggles
2017-7-28
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

eyeloveteeth Posted at 2017-7-28 14:20
i know people try it, but even with being less than a week new to this, i feel alot more comfortable with a hard case than a soft case. i bought the pelican case for the mavic, but maybe i can reach out and custom make a longer one that will also fit the Goggles

one benefit of such or similar bag is that the on/off switch will not turn itself on whilst in transit, as some users have experiance in longer bags where the on/off switch is up against the casing.
2017-8-3
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1015397 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah i hear you. I will be travelling for the first time with the Mavic this weekend. The pelican case is very easy - it's how to store the googles that will be annoying (i don't like backpages - which would be the obvious answer.)
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules