SPARK: App does not support this video file
3633 14 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8df2921b
New
Flight distance : 8625 ft
Italy

Trying video editor of DJI Go 4 using my Android Huawei Mate 9 I get the error message "App does not support this video format", and the App stop. Anyone know how to make it work? Thank you
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What video are you trying to edit? What is the format of it ? Have you got this error when you are trying to edit the cache video in the APP?
2017-7-27
Use props
Matioupi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 922569 ft
France

likely you got corrupted video because you stopped your drone before stopping video recording (bug since fw xxx.400)
Search forum for corrupted video file and you'll find info about this.

http://djifix.live555.com/

(sometimes site is off) offers a free working tool to repair.
2017-7-27
Use props
fans8df2921b
New
Flight distance : 8625 ft
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-27 19:52
What video are you trying to edit? What is the format of it ? Have you got this error when you are trying to edit the cache video in the APP?

after I fly the Spark, I go to DJI GO 4 Editor, then Create,  then AutoEdit,
then it starts a video with music with autocomposed pieces of my last flight, but after few seconds I get the message:
App does not support this video file, then the App stop to go.
if i restart, i get the same message with the following piece of video, and so on...
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans8df2921b Posted at 2017-7-28 00:54
after I fly the Spark, I go to DJI GO 4 Editor, then Create,  then AutoEdit,
then it starts a video with music with autocomposed pieces of my last flight, but after few seconds I get the message:
App does not support this video file, then the App stop to go.

What is the APP version, is it up to date? Could you please provide a screenshot of this error message? How long is this video?
2017-7-28
Use props
Franco Bien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89688 ft
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-28 01:58
What is the APP version, is it up to date? Could you please provide a screenshot of this error message? How long is this video?

Hello  Diana,

I have the same problem with the video's from my Spark. With 720P no problem, but when i download the original 1080P from the SD card, it says "App does not support this video file".
When i put the micro SD directly into the phone, and use the video files, the same problem.
The files are only about 10 tot 20 seconds each. And the files  are 100% ok; i made multiple short video files and stopt filming before landing and shutting down.

I have the latest version of the app; 4.1.8.

Is there a solution?

Greetings,

Franco
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Franco Bien Posted at 2017-9-17 08:30
Hello  Diana,

I have the same problem with the video's from my Spark. With 720P no problem, but when i download the original 1080P from the SD card, it says "App does not support this video file".

Have you tried to play the video on your PC? If yes, how is it going? Please provide me a screenshot of the error message. Besides, what mobile device are you using?
2017-9-18
Use props
Franco Bien
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-18 02:08
Have you tried to play the video on your PC? If yes, how is it going? Please provide me a screenshot of the error message. Besides, what mobile device are you using?

Hello Diana,

The files play well on PC. On my phone the play as well, even from the DJI Go editor. I see the files in the album, and they show "original" and can be played without problem.

Only when you go to create, it says "app does not support this video file". In create, you see the 3 different files i selected. You can edit them individually as well, and you can see the video when selected individually to edit.  But in the overview screen you don't see the video playing. And when you choose "complete" it starts to compose the video, and stops at about 30%.

I use a Samsung A5 (2016). It is a fast phone with full HD screen.

If you google on this problem you see a lot of other users having the same problem. I am wondering if there isn't a solution already? I hope there is.

Greetings,

Franco Bien

Screenshot_20170917-182243.png
2017-9-18
Use props
Franco Bien
lvl.1
Netherlands

Franco Bien Posted at 2017-9-18 21:55
Hello Diana,

The files play well on PC. On my phone the play as well, even from the DJI Go editor. I see the files in the album, and they show "original" and can be played without problem.

In this screenshot there are 2 files selected. In the top you can't see the video screen you normally get. But the 2 individual video's are shown, and can be edited. Only when you choose create, it starts with that process, and doesn't complete. It stops at about 30%.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Franco Bien Posted at 2017-9-18 21:59
In this screenshot there are 2 files selected. In the top you can't see the video screen you normally get. But the 2 individual video's are shown, and can be edited. Only when you choose create, it starts with that process, and doesn't complete. It stops at about 30%.

Thank you for your info, I've forwarded them to our engineers for analysis, will get back to you once I heard from them. Besides, could you please upload these original files to the Dropbox, then provide me with a link to download them?
2017-9-19
Use props
Franco Bien
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-19 23:00
Thank you for your info, I've forwarded them to our engineers for analysis, will get back to you once I heard from them. Besides, could you please upload these original files to the Dropbox, then provide me with a link to download them?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xw4c3 ... zTCXxCjCZfRaQa?dl=0
2017-9-20
Use props
Franco Bien
lvl.1
Netherlands

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xw4c3 ... zTCXxCjCZfRaQa?dl=0

These two files are examples of 1080P files shot on the Spark that cause the problem.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Franco Bien Posted at 2017-9-20 00:17
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xw4c32gek3vqzps/AACHjeve7KizTCXxCjCZfRaQa?dl=0

These two files are examples of 1080P files shot on the Spark that cause the problem.

Got it, thank you so much, I'll forward this link to our engineers.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI GO Android
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Our R&D
engineer is fixing this problem. Please stay tuned for the DJI GO 4 APP's updates.
2017-9-29
Use props
djiuser_2WVmptd
New
Flight distance : 4964 ft
Brazil

DJI GO Android Posted at 2017-9-29 03:44
Hi, thank you for your feedback. Our R&D
engineer is fixing this problem. Please stay tuned for the DJI GO 4 APP's updates.

Error video format is not supported.
I received this error always i try edit the video on DJI GO 4, the video is on 4k and I recorded on MOV and MP4 and receive de same error. My cellphone is Samsung S7
The video is not corrupted, i can watch this on cellphone, and on the app too
Screenshot_20180122-225659.png
Screenshot_20180122-225731.png
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules