Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Skypixel delete
4927 4 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6e8661a7
lvl.1
Sweden

Howdie from rookie,

1. It seems that every clip downloads to skypixel.as I was trying versions to myself.
HOW do I delete clips from skypixel ?
I dont want to publicise bad/private videos

2. On some screens I dont find a backstep on the  dji go app
Using home button  just kicks you out of app.
Pls advise, Thanks

2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can delete the clips from Skypixel by this route: launch DJI GO 4 app---Me---Artwork---select the clip---upper right bin icon---Delete Artwork.
For the second question, what mobile device are you using? Android or iOS?
2017-7-28
Use props
greg.k
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2633698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-28 02:43
You can delete the clips from Skypixel by this route: launch DJI GO 4 app---Me---Artwork---select the clip---upper right bin icon---Delete Artwork.
For the second question, what mobile device are you using? Android or iOS?

The original post talked about a user who wanted to send himself a video. However, DJI GO also shared his content to sky pixel as well.

I have also encountered this problem. The very first time I tried to use DJI GO to share a video to a private Facebook group, it was automatically uploaded to sky pixel as well. There appears to be no way to disable private videos being shared to DJI sky pixel servers without consent while sending private content elsewhere.

When I first had this problem, I called DJI, and advised they were unable to help. Can anyone confirm if this can be turned off?
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

greg.k Posted at 2017-8-7 02:30
The original post talked about a user who wanted to send himself a video. However, DJI GO also shared his content to sky pixel as well.

I have also encountered this problem. The very first time I tried to use DJI GO to share a video to a private Facebook group, it was automatically uploaded to sky pixel as well. There appears to be no way to disable private videos being shared to DJI sky pixel servers without consent while sending private content elsewhere.

Thanks for explaining. It is by default to upload to Skypixel then share the link to another forum. It can not be turned off.
2017-8-9
Use props
greg.k
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2633698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-9 04:48
Thanks for explaining. It is by default to upload to Skypixel then share the link to another forum. It can not be turned off.

Hi Thor.

Your privacy policy states that DJI will share content "that you voluntarily choose to upload to a publicly accessible site or venue". I know that multiple users including myself have tried to do a PRIVATE share to a PRIVATE Facebook group, and DJI have pushed this content to Skypixel, without consent. There is no way to turn this off. You really need to change this going forward.

Thanks again for your reply.
Regards,
Greg.
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules