United Kingdom

2017-7-28
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow this video is crisp.  Was there any post work done to this?
2017-7-28
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

very nice HANDLING through playground ...nice vid ,crystal clear on water.did make me chuckle with the photobombing you did
2017-7-28
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

Another great video, cheers for sharing
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-28 04:50
Wow this video is crisp.  Was there any post work done to this?

None at all. Thanks.
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

wobbles Posted at 2017-7-28 04:47
very nice HANDLING through playground ...nice vid ,crystal clear on water.did make me chuckle with the photobombing you did

Ha ha thank you.
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

jksphoto Posted at 2017-7-28 04:59
Another great video, cheers for sharing

Your most welcome.
2017-7-28
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done. 4 out of 5.
2017-7-28
Use props
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

nice video
2017-7-28
Use props
Nixtoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United Kingdom

Where's the play park, reconised the beck by the Wainwrights inn & waterhead. You're very close to me, I've not dared fly it over water yet though. The langdale beck might be a good start, not too deep for recovery.
2017-7-28
Use props
therubberduckie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16417 ft
United States

That seems kinda like jerk move to be flying up to strangers and pointing a camera in their face and not being around for them to ask you to stop.  This is the type of thing that is going to tick people off and start asking for laws to prevent this stuff.  
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thank you very much lol
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cheers for that
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

therubberduckie Posted at 2017-7-28 10:55
That seems kinda like jerk move to be flying up to strangers and pointing a camera in their face and not being around for them to ask you to stop.  This is the type of thing that is going to tick people off and start asking for laws to prevent this stuff.

Behave yourself it was fun . I was not in anyones face,
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Nixtoo Posted at 2017-7-28 07:47
Where's the play park, reconised the beck by the Wainwrights inn & waterhead. You're very close to me, I've not dared fly it over water yet though. The langdale beck might be a good start, not too deep for recovery.

The play park was in Limefitt park, Troutbeck. Check this out

2017-7-28
Use props
therubberduckie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16417 ft
United States

Scunna Posted at 2017-7-28 11:08
Behave yourself it was fun . I was not in anyones face,

Then let me ask you this.  When they were looking around, obviously looking for the person flying the drone, did you identify yourself?
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

therubberduckie Posted at 2017-7-28 11:11
Then let me ask you this.  When they were looking around, obviously looking for the person flying the drone, did you identify yourself?

I certainly did. You can see me clearly with black Buell top on sitting on seat. Now give me a break.
2017-7-28
Use props
Nixtoo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Surely it was out of sight up stickle gill, you must have much better vision than me. Great video though. I'm not that daring with mine, I'd be worried about the tornados that come down langdale!
2017-7-28
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

That was great!  I like following the water flowing down the rocks.  It's funny, with my Nikon P900, I can take photos from about a mile away with the digital zoom and be, "silent."  With drones, some folks freak out due to, "lack of privacy" but they have no idea we are being filmed, photo'ed, Google Earth'ed and looked at in many different ways in today's cell phone and IT society.  Anyway, not sure of the actual distance you were to those folks, but that's my only advice, don't get too close.  No disrespect, each "pilot" has to determine the situations, etc.  I'm still pretty new at this however.  I like the video!  Shows the big capabilities of the little Spark.  
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Nixtoo Posted at 2017-7-28 12:08
Surely it was out of sight up stickle gill, you must have much better vision than me. Great video though. I'm not that daring with mine, I'd be worried about the tornados that come down langdale!

I had the goggles on
2017-7-28
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-7-28 12:17
That was great!  I like following the water flowing down the rocks.  It's funny, with my Nikon P900, I can take photos from about a mile away with the digital zoom and be, "silent."  With drones, some folks freak out due to, "lack of privacy" but they have no idea we are being filmed, photo'ed, Googled and looked at in many different ways in today's cell phone and IT society.  Anyway,  not sure of the actual distance you were to those folks, but that's my only advice, don't get too close.  I'm still pretty new at this however.  I like the video!

Thank you, was gonna delete video as there is a spelling mistake in video but its too late now . Doh !
2017-7-28
Use props
Nixtoo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ah, makes a great video. I need to try and be more adventurous, so scared of losing it! Very impressed by the range too!
2017-7-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice one keep it up
2018-6-15
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States