Where to get DT7 & DR16
1428 4 2015-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
watertowers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It appears the DT7 & DR16 Tx Rx are in short supply ~ nobody seems to have them, any advice as to when they will be available in the UK?
Having just bought a F450 with Naza V2 (noobie) and want to keep everything DJI it looks like I need to look else where for a transmitter, question is Spektrum or Futaba? Which model ?

Any advice most welcome
2015-3-23
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

If you cannot find a DJI radio I would vote for a Taranis radio.  It is a extremely good value.  You get an highly programmable quality 16 channel radio that you will not outgrow and you can use it an many aircraft models.  Receivers are also very value priced.
2015-3-24
Use props
watertowers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

joe@heliflightc Posted at 2015-3-24 23:39
If you cannot find a DJI radio I would vote for a Taranis radio.  It is a extremely good value.  You ...

Many thanks for the recommendation, having looked at lots of reviews I've just order Taranis X9D. I have to agree 16ch, well made, strong signal performance, bearing gimbals and importantly S-Bus connection to the Naza combined with easy set up and open source software is just the ticket. Several really useful reviews on YouTube, has opened my eyes to a Tx/Rx system that as a noobie I'd never heard of before, will feedback how I get on. Some how I,m glad there are no DT7 to be had off the shelf in the UK as I can't wait to get flying
2015-3-26
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Try ebay !
2015-3-28
Use props
watertowers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Noticed Quadcopter UK has DT7 Tx back in stock, shame but I've already got my Taranis Plus, really glad now, steep learning curve setting it up, but now realise how powerful it is. Three way toggle switch for Gps, Atti, and Manual. Separate toggle switch for Failsafe which overrides Gps, Atti or manual which ever is in use. Very powerful Tx
2015-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules