Mavic pro
806 9 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans432b25c8
New
Flight distance : 319521 ft
United States

Crashed my drone and sent it in for repairs and was really happy with how fast it took to get it repaired and the quality was great
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Appreciate the feedback, we will keep moving to provide more professional customer service. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-7-28
Use props
TouchstoneMavic
New
Flight distance : 28796 ft

United States

how do you find out where to send it?
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TouchstoneMavic Posted at 2017-8-1 10:02
how do you find out where to send it?

Here is the channel to apply online repair service: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
If you need to send in your drone, please apply here.
2017-8-1
Use props
pooler
lvl.1
Slovakia

hello .. cany someone help me ?
If I buy DJ care refresh ... and I open mavic (want to see something) ... will I still have guarantee for repairing ?
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pooler Posted at 2017-8-5 08:55
hello .. cany someone help me ?
If I buy DJ care refresh ... and I open mavic (want to see something) ... will I still have guarantee for repairing ?

Please purchase DJI Care Refresh before activation or within 48 hours after activation.
If the drone needs to be repaired in the future, we will not charge from you if it is malfunction.
But if the drone is damaged by pilot, you will need to pay the cost, you can also select to use DJI Care Refresh.
2017-8-5
Use props
pooler
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-5 20:01
Please purchase DJI Care Refresh before activation or within 48 hours after activation.
If the drone needs to be repaired in the future, we will not charge from you if it is malfunction.
But if the drone is damaged by pilot, you will need to pay the cost, you can also select to use DJI Care Refresh.

but I'm asking something else

Example:
- I bought mavic 1 day ago
- I will buy DJ care refresh
- I will dissassembly my mavic
- on my mavic  I will try gimbal from my friend's mavic (his mavic crashed , everything works except video - screen is still black)
- I will assembly back my mavic
- my mavic will be still new, nothing replaced, nothing damaged

and now question, will I have still guarantee of repairing my mavic with DJ care refresh ? (in case if there will be malfunction on my mavic/my mavic will be damaged XY days later)

and second question - DJ care refresh is only for one year ? what after this year ?
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pooler Posted at 2017-8-6 00:20
but I'm asking something else

Example:

The DJI Care Refresh can be used as long as you send both aircraft and gimbal in.
Currently, each product is eligible for only one DJI Care Refresh. The service plan cannot be renewed after it expires.
2017-8-6
Use props
pooler
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-6 22:27
The DJI Care Refresh can be used as long as you send both aircraft and gimbal in.
Currently, each product is eligible for only one DJI Care Refresh. The service plan cannot be renewed after it expires.

OK and last question   

does DJI Care Refresh include situation, If the pilot makes a mistake? (I mean If drone hit to something)
is it still in guarantee ?
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pooler Posted at 2017-8-6 23:01
OK and last question   

does DJI Care Refresh include situation, If the pilot makes a mistake? (I mean If drone hit to something)

Sure, but DJI Care Refresh will not cover loss or partially loss. Please check more exclusions here:
exclusions.png
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules