Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal still doing so weird things...
994 1 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafe Hracek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9121 ft

United States

So, a couple days ago I had this issue with my gimbal would go crazy the moment the aircraft was turned on, as of now, the gimbal is dead, the status indicator of the gimbal alternates between green and red for about a second, in the manual, it says that this type of pattern means firmware updating, as you know the last update for the P3S was in 6/23/17, about a month ago, I updated the same week the update came out and had no problems till these past few days. This Tuesday, the gimbal was going crazy and I got scared the gimbal was going to break itself and it may be that my predictions were correct, the gimbal is now dead but now has that firmware updating problem, so, I need to know how to fix/diagnose what is wrong with the gimbal being dead, and what is wrong with the firmware thing, these 2 things may go together as normally during a firmware update the gimbal goes limp but I have the latest firmware and have not updated, when I open up DJI GO app it says aircraft disconnected.

Anyone know how to resolve? plz halp ;(
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I have a screenshot of About interface of DJI GO? Could the controller control the drone? For aircraft disconnected, please try to link RC first as the tutorial video:

2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules