Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
online repair form
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RudeBoyVI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81191 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

The Case information page is requesting a App account. Where do i find the account number? Please help!!!

2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Since the case info is following up with your account, so just to verify, had you opened a case and send the drone in? If you had, the app account might be your app's email account, please recall the email address you use for login and log in again. You can click the "Forgot" icon on the login page to find the password back if you had forgotten the password.
If you had not opened a case, and if you can not recall the email address, you can just try to register another email address and log in to open a case.
2017-7-29
Use props
RudeBoyVI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81191 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-29 01:44
Since the case info is following up with your account, so just to verify, had you opened a case and send the drone in? If you had, the app account might be your app's email account, please recall the email address you use for login and log in again. You can click the "Forgot" icon on the login page to find the password back if you had forgotten the password.
If you had not opened a case, and if you can not recall the email address, you can just try to register another email address and log in to open a case.

Thanks for the reply, I have not sent in the AC for repair as yet. I am in the process of filling out the online form. My Inspire was in middle air and the AC power shut down causing a crash. I had just received the AC back from repair with 'Weak Image Transmission" issues and now this happen. The AC was return from repair in early July 2017 CAS- 675636-SIZ7T1, and this flight was about the 6th flight since I received it back from repair. I check the flight records after the crash and saw the sticks were in mid position/ battery was at 24%/ the last message was 'Camera not detected'  The AC was about 50 feet away and in the process of landing when the crash happened. I would like DJI repair team to see the flight path to prove the crash was not a user's error. with that said, I do have my email account in which I registered the App, how would they be able to view my flight records? and, yes I have sync my flight records.  Thanks
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RudeBoyVI Posted at 2017-7-29 06:58
Thanks for the reply, I have not sent in the AC for repair as yet. I am in the process of filling out the online form. My Inspire was in middle air and the AC power shut down causing a crash. I had just received the AC back from repair with 'Weak Image Transmission" issues and now this happen. The AC was return from repair in early July 2017 CAS- 675636-SIZ7T1, and this flight was about the 6th flight since I received it back from repair. I check the flight records after the crash and saw the sticks were in mid position/ battery was at 24%/ the last message was 'Camera not detected'  The AC was about 50 feet away and in the process of landing when the crash happened. I would like DJI repair team to see the flight path to prove the crash was not a user's error. with that said, I do have my email account in which I registered the App, how would they be able to view my flight records? and, yes I have sync my flight records.  Thanks

Sorry to hear about the crash. You can contact our support: support@dji.com to open a ticket for the data analysis. They will tell you the info needed. Since you had sent the drone back before, could you recall the email address you used for that case? You can use the same account to log in.
2017-7-30
Use props
fanse90f78a0
lvl.1
Portugal

Pressed 1sec the power button on the battery and the endicator switched on but the ronin m didn't move, everything is properly inserted.
I cant connect to ronin assistant app.
Please help me this is an old error, i need answers  we are in 2018 guys
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_yS93Ki1T3Brx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38189 ft
Germany

Can somebody give a link to this form? or it is a summary page after I opened a repair case?
Thank you!
2020-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules