Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ruined vacation
1016 6 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
First Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I would like to give Dji a big thank you for ruinining my holiday and wastingmy money for nothing.
I got a new Osmo beforei left, set it up and tested it home before i left, all good.
Got on the road, turned it on, connected, display shows all parameters with N/A, reset everything 200-300 times, then as suggested on a forum, delete and reinstall app, but oh wait, thats not possible without a wifi connection.
Well, first day ruined as i couldnt access any wifi before the evening.
Finally, reinstalled app, back in car, connected everything, but now Osmo is deteted as Phantom 3, reset everything a couple of hundred times, still nothing, YET another time i deleted the app to reinstall it, but wait, im a retard cause i forgot it cannot install it without wifi, my bad, i mean, how stupid can you be, right? Good thing im back home again tomorrow, without being able to use it at all.
Well done Dji, your products rock, not to mention your pro support
2017-7-29
Use props
PinpointMapping
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

The OSMO Is certainly not a perfect product, but it isn't all bad.  It seems like a bit of a stretch to say that DJI ruined your vacation.  When my OSMO acts up, I simply cannot see my mobile phone and life goes on.  
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product and the inconvenience that has been caused to your holiday.
Have you installed DJI Go 4 on your phone? If so, the DJI Go 4 must be closed completely.
We would like to know the current status of the Osmo, does the problem persist? Please keep us posted.
2017-7-31
Use props
fansb1071ef5
lvl.1

United States

I feel your pain.  Currently dealing with about 10% of my files that were sent to the (unusable) video cache even though I had turned that off!  Drops the connection ALL the time (at least I could get mine to fire up).  Osmo STILL can't do full resolution motion time-lapse even though it was advertised to be able to do so from the very beginning.  And yes, they're support is awful, if you ever do get a response it will be weeks or months down the road! Also, why in the hell is there no way to off load the files in the video cache to your computer?  Just plain stupid in my opinion.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb1071ef5 Posted at 2017-7-31 10:15
I feel your pain.  Currently dealing with about 10% of my files that were sent to the (unusable) video cache even though I had turned that off!  Drops the connection ALL the time (at least I could get mine to fire up).  Osmo STILL can't do full resolution motion time-lapse even though it was advertised to be able to do so from the very beginning.  And yes, they're support is awful, if you ever do get a response it will be weeks or months down the road! Also, why in the hell is there no way to off load the files in the video cache to your computer?  Just plain stupid in my opinion.

I have responded on your own thread.
We are sorry that Osmo don't have the Motion Time-lapse function because of the hardware limit.
We have online chat support, you will get response shortly if you contact them on working days.
Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-7-31
Use props
fansb1071ef5
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 23:05
I have responded on your own thread.
We are sorry that Osmo don't have the Motion Time-lapse function because of the hardware limit.
We have online chat support, you will get response shortly if you contact them on working days.

What an absolutely ridiculous response along with an equally unprofessional image of yourself.  You're "sorry" that OSMO doesn't have a time-lapse function?  Then why is it STILL advertised as having it?  Why do you STILL have a video clip on your site depicting the OSMO shooting time-lapse?????  This is not-only a LIE it also falls under truth in advertising laws here in the U.S..  Perhaps a lawsuit would better get your attention?
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb1071ef5 Posted at 2017-8-3 10:00
What an absolutely ridiculous response along with an equally unprofessional image of yourself.  You're "sorry" that OSMO doesn't have a time-lapse function?  Then why is it STILL advertised as having it?  Why do you STILL have a video clip on your site depicting the OSMO shooting time-lapse?????  This is not-only a LIE it also falls under truth in advertising laws here in the U.S..  Perhaps a lawsuit would better get your attention?

I'm sorry that there may be some misunderstandings. There are two Time-lapse, Motion Time-lapse and
Regular Time-lapse. Osmo only have Regular Time-lapse function, Osmo+ have both.
We are sorry for the confusion.
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules