DJI Go 3.1.13 iOS worked this noon, crashes everytime now
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GuyPaul
New
Flight distance : 113094 ft

France

It's all in the title basically. I had it installed since last week, no problems. Turned the drone on this noon, the app was functional.
It said there was an update for the drone/remote/battery etc... I hit download to get the firmware package.
Then I went to the forum to check if the update was buggy or not. I decided not to update the firmwares on everything.
Now when I start the app, it crashes. That's with the USB cable plugged.
If I don't plug the cable in my iPhone 6S, the app works. I can put it in camera mode (grey screen of course). But as soon as I plug the cable, it freezes.

I looked at the reviews on the App Store, many people are complaining about the crashes. It's July 30th. The app was published July 3rd. No update yet. Seriously, DJI ?

I got rid of my Nexus 7 because the Go app for Android was such an unpolished mess (old flight interface with old fonts, backwards spinning arrows when syncing, choppy live view even though the tablet was more than capable of playing the streams back smoothly).
And now iOS is crap too ? Thank god I wasn't on a job with the client waiting besides me...
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know which drone do you use? Have you tried to reinstall the APP? If no helps, please send us the crash log for analysis: Launching iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log
2017-7-31
Use props
GuyPaul
New
Flight distance : 113094 ft

France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-7-31 00:56
May I know which drone do you use? Have you tried to reinstall the APP? If no helps, please send us the crash log for analysis: Launching iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log

Phantom 3 Pro, and I deleted / reinstalled the app without any improvement, that day. The day after, the app worked again. This is ridiculous.
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GuyPaul Posted at 2017-8-3 16:04
Phantom 3 Pro, and I deleted / reinstalled the app without any improvement, that day. The day after, the app worked again. This is ridiculous.

I apologize for the inconvenience first. Please refer my last reply and send us the crash log if the issue appears again. We'd like to look into it.
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules