Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Upgraded and it will not go above 30M
2630 6 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dean.dominiongo
New
Canada

The unit worked fine before upgrade.
Now it will no go above 100 feet. It says maximum altitude reached.
I have changed the max altitude on the controller, rebooted everything a few times, but no joy.
The controller says max 500 m but it only goes 30 m and will not go higher.
Is this a problem with the "upgrade" or something else?
2017-7-30
Use props
sky53
New

Philippines

hi there.. just uninstall and reinstall the app then fly your drone..
2017-7-30
Use props
Rafe Hracek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9121 ft

United States

The update has installed a geo-whenver you aren't logged into the app, on you phone, connect to the drone in the DJI Go 4 App and then you are free
2017-7-30
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As part of the upgrade there is an initial login to your DJI account on DJI Go 4. So with all connected and powered up, and a good wifi feed to your display device. Run DJI Go 4, select 'ME' from bottom of page, then select the cogwheel at top right of page. That should take you to 'Settings' page where you login to your account, or if already logged in then logout and back in again. And that should unlock the 30m altitude and 50m radius limits. After that you should not need wifi to fly your aircraft.
2017-7-30
Use props
dean.dominiongo
New
Canada

Rafe Hracek Posted at 2017-7-30 12:08
The update has installed a geo-whenver you aren't logged into the app, on you phone, connect to the drone in the DJI Go 4 App and then you are free

Deleted DJIGO and reloaded and it was fine. Thanks
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to hear that your issue has been figured out. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-7-31
Use props
Milesabove
New
Australia

I have also had this issue whilst on a week long camping trip up the coast. Upgraded firmware before I left for the trip but didn't do a test flight. No phone reception where we were camped so very disappointed I could only get 50m range from my drone for the entire week. Hopefully one of these solutions works for me tomorrow.
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules