Flight Profile
565 5 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

I noticed that when I sync my flight data, it seems to be incorrect, it keeps fluctuating, one will say I did 32 flights then one minute it will say I did 31.

Is there something wrong with the server or?

2017-7-30
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
United States

Screenshots of my flight profile
2017-7-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Give up on it, that function has never worked properly since it was introduced.
2017-7-30
Use props
Jonimo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4515404 ft
United States

Sliding the screen to the right gives you information associated with different drones if there is more than one flown with the same device.  I believe lower_version_boardnum is from a flight that didnt end normally, wasn't saved correctly, i had one of those when the dji go app crashed mid flight.  You have had a total of 32 flights, 2 of which are listed under "lower_version_boardnum. the left most screen is the total of all drones flight stats.  If the lower_version_boardnum thing annoys you, you can delete those 2 flight logs from the dji go app. Hope this helps.
2017-7-30
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
United States

Jonimo Posted at 2017-7-30 17:19
Sliding the screen to the right gives you information associated with different drones if there is more than one flown with the same device.  I believe lower_version_boardnum is from a flight that didnt end normally, wasn't saved correctly, i had one of those when the dji go app crashed mid flight.  You have had a total of 32 flights, 2 of which are listed under "lower_version_boardnum. the left most screen is the total of all drones flight stats.  If the lower_version_boardnum thing annoys you, you can delete those 2 flight logs from the dji go app. Hope this helps.

OH okay thanks, I appreciate the response. I did suffer an aircraft disconnect while flying.
2017-8-1
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-7-30 17:03
Give up on it, that function has never worked properly since it was introduced.

I think its a cool feature, hope they spend some more time on the development.
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules