Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to trim video in the middle? Is there win10 DJI apps?
2067 5 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4bcb6c28
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8018 ft
United States

How to trim video in the middle session not trim head or tail in DJI apps?  Is there win10 DJI apps so it can use pc to do the work?
Thanks
2017-7-30
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

i think you cannot do it via DJI app. if you just require to trim your video then windows movie maker is best!!
2017-7-30
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i wish there was a DJi go4 app for windows 10...

i have a windows 10 tablet i never use anymore.. 8 inch tablet with pretty crap intel atom cpu... made by Dell and its semi rugged i beaten it up a lot over the 2 years i had it.. used it a lot for repairs in my garage and shop at the farm.. it's had a rough life and since neglected it without use.. but would be good to recycle it for something.. it has decent direct sunlight readability.  hmm..
2017-7-30
Use props
kkmin
lvl.1

United States

I think you need to use some video cutter to do so.
2020-4-29
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.4

United States

If you just want to cut out the middle part of your video on Windows or Mac, it's suggested to learn here: How to Delete/Remove/Trim the Middle of a Song

The guide can let you trim video without losing quality. Hope it's useful and helpful.
2020-12-21
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

You could try cutting the parts out twice, one for each side, and then combine them in a new clip
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules