Update : Fixed...Help, Battery Stuck on two lights of death.
4755 5 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VoDoXuS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88619 ft
Singapore

Hi There,
Have the mavic with the fly more combo. Havent flown in a while, but decided to update everything over the weekend as I just got the Crystal Sky as well.
Crystal Sky problems aside ( in another post) , as I was updating all the firmware, the first update I did with battery 1 of 3, apparently went ok, BUT the battery suddenly just showed the two middle LED's as always on, and it wouldnt shut down.

It shows no info on the remote, and no charge in the remote either, but it powers up the mavic, but just wont shut down, even out of the mavic, those 2 leds are always on and blink every 15 secs or so.

Tried the other 2 batteries, to make sure FW was consistent, and the other two updated just fine ( ALL three were charged up prior btw)

So went on the forums, saw some similar posts about inconsistent firmware etc, and tried all the methods.
So i stuck the battery back in, Go app shows inconsistent firmware, slide to update, but it shows a warning that battery is less than 50 % . So no go

Tried to let it charge for about an hour or two ? ( Doesnt show charing, just those two leds)  .....tried to update, same thing, warning that battery is less than 50 %

So at this point I decide to drain the battery and then recharge to see if that will help. used the usb adaptor thing for the battery, charged like 2 phones, my gopro and the remote a couple times and finally none of those devices seem to be accepting a charge anymore. ( LEDS still on mind you!!!) Put it in my mavic, and it doesnt start up ( good sign the battery is dead)  ..... So i left it to charge OVER NIGHT.
Woke up in the morning. two leds still on, battery cool to the touch. Popped it into the mavic, and it boots up.
Tried to update.... Same shizzle. Less than 50 % ....

Any thoughts on how to update this one battery? or am i Shizzle out of luck?

Cheers
Jon
2017-7-30
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Have you tried to update using the Assistant 2 software? It may work as the Mavic is plugged into the computer and is getting power from there. I think most people have been able to fix it with the software rather than through the app.
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

See if you can upgrade it via DJI Assistant 2, otherwise, you may need to send the battery in for diagnosis and repair.
2017-7-31
Use props
VoDoXuS
lvl.2
Singapore

Just installed the DJI Assistant 2 , and about to try.
Thanks for the reply, and will keep you guys updated!
2017-7-31
Use props
VoDoXuS
lvl.2
Singapore

AND ITS ALIVE! Updated quick and painless. Thanks for the input guys.
Glad its resolved....battery has been on for two days! hahahah

Cheers
JOn
2017-7-31
Use props
Capt Deeg
New
Flight distance : 1686 ft
Australia

Thank you so much for this information. I suffered the same with one of my batteries. Your clear and concise information allowed me to fix the battery.  Greatly appreciated.
2020-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules