Can I get an update?
560 5 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
visions
Flight distance : 1088694 ft
United States

On June 21, I was flying my P4P at a construction site where I’ve been taking progress photos for almost a year and never had a problem.  During pre-flight, got a compass error, so calibrated the compass before takeoff. Only 2 minutes in, I hear the motors rev higher than normal, then I hear the drone crash into a wooded area. Thanks to the find my drone feature, I was able to locate it. Packed it up and sent it into DLI support next day. Got email that drone was received on 6/29.

On 7/5, received an email with quote for repair.  I contacted support to see what they found in the analysis, as there was no pilot error here that caused the crash. Been waiting to hear back since then.  I’ve called support 5 times and each time they tell me they’ll make it priority and I’ll hear back in 48 hours.  I’m trying to be patient, but now just seems like I’m getting the run around. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get an answer from DJI?

2017-7-31
Use props
visions
United States

Case # CAS-733090-G7V0R3
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

visions, we understand how you feel, very sorry about it. I’ve reported your case to designated department, who are going to take care of it and speed up the process as soon as possible.
Sorry to have kept you waiting such a long time, we will send you email about the reason after data analysis, thanks for your patience.
2017-7-31
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You did the right thing by coming here.  Best place to get help for sure. Administrators are much more efficient !
2017-8-1
Use props
visions
United States

Thanks, Mindy.  Really appreciate you looking into this for me!
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

visions Posted at 2017-8-1 15:15
Thanks, Mindy.  Really appreciate you looking into this for me!

You are welcome, the data analysis has been finished, the email with details will be sent to you very soon. Please note the email later.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules