Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I live in the windiest part of the universe...
592 2 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StarFishUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54970 ft
United Kingdom

I was never really aware of it before I bought a Spark, but this is sooooo frustrating.

I'm being really careful so if the wind is up at all I'm just not flying. When I've pushed the Spark high (about 50 Meters - not that high!) I've had high wind warnings, so brought it back down again quickly. I'm looking at other people's videos really enviously. I'm not sure if this is just a windy spell we're having or if it's always like this and I just haven't noticed, but I get to fly about 1 day a week and even then I'm geitting my teeth whenever there's a gust.

I live on the west coast of Scotland about 1 mile from the sea. I guess that's the problem.

What speed wind do you think it's safe to fly in?

2017-7-31
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've flown it successfully at wind speeds up to 15 or so Knots.  It's actually quite good in wind, and actually I find it to be more stable in wind then the Mavic.  If you are uncomfortable with it though, then I wouldn't do it as it may cause you to make a mistake.  
2017-7-31
Use props
Thor1
First Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Then theres this guy!
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules