Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transferring photos/videos
944 4 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielTheRider
Captain
United States

Hey pilots,
Silly stupid question but apart from taking the microSD out of the drone, what is an alternative way to transfer videos and photos from the drone to a PC or a phone? I tried using the cable supplied with the drone and connected to the USB charging cable of my iphone and nothing happened. Am I missing something?
2017-7-31
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

You cannot transfer files to your phone directly from the drone. Eventually you can transfer from the SD card by using the Lightning to card reader cable (you will have to insert the Micro SDcard in a holder). You may have problems with the video files, though. A computer shouldn't have problems by connecting the aircraft with a USB cable, but the transfer will be slower than using a card reader.
MJYT2.jpg
2017-7-31
Use props
DanielTheRider
Captain
United States

I was trying to locate that cable over the weekend and no one had it LOL. I guess I gotta order it but I hate ordering stuff as I get all antsy and I reload the tracking website for status updates every 5 seconds. {:4_157:}
2017-7-31
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Any method using a cable from the drone is much slower and more inconvenient.  Pulling the card is the way to go.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

When you play back the photos/videos in APP, there will be an icon to download original files to mobile. But, it only support 1080P or less resolution/JPEG. If you need transfer all files to PC, a USB cable is required.
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules