Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care / Refused
1009 2 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19582195
New
Flight distance : 331404 ft
United States

Hello,

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Professional.  When I found out that DJI offered DJI Care I was interested in getting it on my Phantom.  I E-Mailed DJI and they made me make a video showing the craft works and was operational.  I went and sent the email in for verification so I could purchase the DJI care.  I bought my Phantom 3 new from Best Buy and have been the only owner.  DJI did do some warranty work for it back in January of 2017.  When I sent in the video they said my serial numbers did not match up.  I took a picture of my box with the serial numbers and the drone and the serial numbers and they all matched.  I sent that information again and they refused me again even though I provided proof it was a mistake on there end?!?!?!?  What can I do or who can I talk to that will listen to me?!?! Anyone had this issue before.  It shouldnt be this hard to try and give them money.
2017-7-31
Use props
fans19582195
New
Flight distance : 331404 ft
United States

DJI Care / Refused

Hello,

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Professional.  When I found out that DJI offered DJI Care I was interested in getting it on my Phantom.  I E-Mailed DJI and they made me make a video showing the craft works and was operational.  I went and sent the email in for verification so I could purchase the DJI care.  I bought my Phantom 3 new from Best Buy and have been the only owner.  DJI did do some warranty work for it back in January of 2017.  When I sent in the video they said my serial numbers did not match up.  I took a picture of my box with the serial numbers and the drone and the serial numbers and they all matched.  I sent that information again and they refused me again even though I provided proof it was a mistake on there end?!?!?!?  What can I do or who can I talk to that will listen to me?!?! Anyone had this issue before.  It shouldnt be this hard to try and give them money.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please PM me the serial number of your aircraft and gimbal?And email ticket number as well? We will help to look into the status, thanks.
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules