Be Wary When Returning Goggles for Refund
541 5 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf1148082
New
United States

DJI still has my funds for the Goggles tied up at this point. I received an RMA from DJI, and shipped it out via Priority. They received 3 days later (Friday 7/21), and the following Monday, I received a notice that they received my RMA and opened up a repair ticket? Since then, after a few tickets being opened, I have yet to receive my refund, and DJI gives me vague answers, like "we have to confirm we have it", "after confirmation it could take 2-3 days for a refund", but nothing concrete on where they are at this point. So now I am out Goggles and $450...  Their email stating they received the RMA tells me to go to the site and see where it currently is, but when I enter my RMA, no records found.

I was going to purchase a Mavic Pro, but at this point, I honestly cannot think of a reason to buy any DJI product at this point. This is basically theft at this point.

2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to have kept you waiting for the refund, would you happen to provide me the case number and the order number of Goggles? I will help to check the status and get you an update soon.
2017-7-31
Use props
fansf1148082
New
United States

PM sent with details... Thank you for following up.
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf1148082 Posted at 2017-8-1 13:15
PM sent with details... Thank you for following up.

PM received, refund has been done, you will receive it within 3-5 days, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-1
Use props
fansf1148082
New
United States

Thank you, the refund has been applied. Thank you for your support in this, I am glad you were able to dig through the situation and remedy it!
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf1148082 Posted at 2017-8-1 18:36
Thank you, the refund has been applied. Thank you for your support in this, I am glad you were able to dig through the situation and remedy it!

You are welcome, it's our duty to help you out.
Should you have further questions, please keep us posted.
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules