1550 4 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trump
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139295 ft
United States

Hello Folks,

Just a quick poll to see where people stand after all the firmware issues, lack of customer support, and silance from DJI over the last few weeks.

Would you ever buy again?

Please be honest

Single SelectVote, Total 84 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

33.33% (28)
45.24% (38)
21.43% (18)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-7-31
Use props
CentralOtagoKiw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 170988 ft
New Zealand

"...they couldn't care less about me."
2017-7-31
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What are the chances that there's another thread just like this already on the forum?
http://forum.dji.com/thread-106464-1-1.html
2017-7-31
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Given the different answers to same question depending on who at DJI answers, the dispute over repairs ongoing at moment, the faults and bugs that each FW / GO has ..... it is extremely sad that such a great product is so badly supported.

But to DJI rescue - is they are not only company with such. It seems in this age of disposable products and 'quick buck' that support and backup is last consideration.

All the time this prevails - makes people look at alternatives. Other brands are catching up - soon we will have realistic alternatives - it remains to be seen what DJI does then. I honestly do not think Mavic or Spark will be the saviour. The Phantom series has a large following and has been despite its faults - a great success. So much that many others copy the look and are developing into reasonable machines.

I will not be buying another DJI product. The saga of the repairs has proven to be a disaster. It has two DJI offices disputing each other over what needs repair, Me ? I have to chase up for latest news, even no news .... What happened to customer first ? I made it plain from start that I was prepared to pay for honest work ... DJI rep made clear that there was a known fault and mine had this. But repair centre come up with a list that claims items hard to believe.
It does not create any feeling of trust ....

Nigel
2017-7-31
Use props
Trump
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139295 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-7-31 22:57
What are the chances that there's another thread just like this already on the forum?
http://forum.dji.com/thread-106464-1-1.html

Wow, that's amazing. Bad me!. I guess I should have spent my whole night looking through every post under every quad to see first ha, like you did. Wish I could be more like you!
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules