802 4 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9e640a03
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Support in Germany - (not) at its best...

When having a FLY AWAY:

6/13: Phone contact with DJI, asking for providing information about the fly away incident via e-mail
6/13: E-mailing information about the fly away to the support mail address
6/13: DJI asks for filling out a questionnaire and synchronizing flight data records
6/14: Syncronizing all flight data successful and sending back the questionnaire
6/19: DJI asks for name, address, country, phone number in order to create a case. This could (and should) have been done way before. I provided the data the same day.
6/19: Information, that the flightrecordings will be forwarded to China now
6/26: Information from DJI, that this is a case of warranty. DJI asks for sending back the box including the remote control (on my own expense), together with the RMA form.
6/29: My shipment arrives at DJI Support Center in Niederlauer/Germany.
7/10: Information from DJI, that they are still booking the customer shipments from 6/22 into their system. WTF!?

Now, out of the Repair Progress Inquiry System:

7/18: Package was finally booked into the system - 20 days after its arrival.
7/24: Damage assessed (though the case of warranty was already confirmed on June 19, I provided all this information already) - what happened in this week?
7/27: "Repaired" information - looks like it took another 4 days to just pack the replacement drone into my box
7/28: Shipment
7/31: Arrival

In total, since my first message until getting a replacement, it took 49 days! 48 days since sycronizing the flight data.

This is way too much, guys. What annoys me very much also is the fact, that I had to send you back the box and got back the same stuff: remote control, charger, box. Can't you just send out the replacement drone in another box? There was absolutely NO REASON for sending back the old box with the other old parts, it cost just a lot of additional time.

Being 7 weeks without my drone after a fly away is not cool...
2017-8-1
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It happens
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to have kept you waiting and unpleasant experience, would you please provide me the case number firstly so that I can check more details of the case? Thanks in advance.
2017-8-1
Use props
fans9e640a03
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-1 18:37
Sorry to have kept you waiting and unpleasant experience, would you please provide me the case number firstly so that I can check more details of the case? Thanks in advance.

CAS-724348-Q3Y3W6
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your update, we have forwarded this issue to our management department to improve our workflow and customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.
Really sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules