Canadian Museum for Human Rights
413 2 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Recently I went up to visit my family in Winnipeg. While there I took a tour of the remarkable Canadian Museum for Human Rights. It was quite the eye opener. After we were done I drove across the bridge and broke out the Mavic. It was such a beautiful area I thought it would be perfect for a drone video.
As for the vid itself, I am not sure why it rendered so choppy on the turns. I had it set at 24 fps and it looked fine, but every time I render and then export it turns choppy... If anyone has any idea why it would be great to know. I also had a filter on so not sure why it still so exposed at times..
I had such a great time filming this, but sorta disapointed with some of the outcome of the video.
See the video here: Canadian Museum for Human Rights

Suggestions, Tips and Comments always welcome.
Thanks

2017-8-1
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just in the beginning but it wasn't bad try uploading to YOUTUBE and see if there is a difference!
2017-8-1
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-8-1 18:32
Just in the beginning but it wasn't bad try uploading to YOUTUBE and see if there is a difference!

Thanks, tried both and actually, vimeo too, but still the same issue. I think it is just something with my render settings on Adobe Premier because it doesn't look like that on the raw footage.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules