Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight records say I've always flown in the same place
705 6 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CuaC
First Officer
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Little more than an annoyance, but I have noticed that the flight records don't update the location of the flight unless you're on a really far away place. So far I've flown my mavic in two countries and all of my entries say I've flown in either one or another place. For the first one, it took the name of the region I was flying it. Then I moved to another country and now it took the location from the closer city to me when I was flying for the first time. All the rest of the information is fine, but I was wondering if this is the case for everybody.

2017-8-1
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Not a problem for me at leasat been in 4 countries and have all flags works perfect, hope you sort it out
2017-8-1
Use props
Mari
Captain
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

... synchronising flightrecords isn't allways working like it should. Be patient, as long as you have you flightrecords present there will be a moment that data is corrected after synchronisation.
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Could you PM me your DJI Account and the screenshot? We will check it.
2017-8-1
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-1 23:38
Could you PM me your DJI Account and the screenshot? We will check it.

I've just done that
2017-8-2
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Germany

Flybee Posted at 2017-8-1 11:21
Not a problem for me at leasat been in 4 countries and have all flags works perfect, hope you sort it out

Flags are updated, but it always keep the same name as the place I'm into from country to country.
2017-8-2
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

CuaC Posted at 2017-8-2 01:03
Flags are updated, but it always keep the same name as the place I'm into from country to country.

Really strange hope it hets solved
2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules