Recording With no SD
6460 6 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berserk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275814 ft
Norway

I was on a trip, but forgot to insert the SD card into my mavic.... So all my shots was recorded on my mobile device, is there any way to get the files from the mobile device in 4K?

2017-8-1
Use props
Dubwilcox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46831 ft
Mexico

Unfortunately not. Those are just cached versions of what you see on the display. For example, if the signal cuts a little bit, that would be reflected in your saved mobile video, but not on the SD card video.
2017-8-1
Use props
Berserk
lvl.4
Norway

Dubwilcox Posted at 2017-8-1 11:39
Unfortunately not. Those are just cached versions of what you see on the display. For example, if the signal cuts a little bit, that would be reflected in your saved mobile video, but not on the SD card video.

Thanks for clearing that out for me.. Its very anoing when you are far from home, and dont have any way to save your clips properly without Sd..
2017-8-1
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Berserk Posted at 2017-8-1 12:02
Thanks for clearing that out for me.. Its very anoing when you are far from home, and dont have any way to save your clips properly without Sd..

I always have extra SD card in the MP travel bag. Make it a routine to check on all these things before you pack your drone. Gimbal locked, props clean and in good conditions, SD card in the slot, remote fully charges, all batteries fully charged etc...
2017-8-1
Use props
Berserk
lvl.4
Norway

dronist Posted at 2017-8-1 12:17
I always have extra SD card in the MP travel bag. Make it a routine to check on all these things before you pack your drone. Gimbal locked, props clean and in good conditions, SD card in the slot, remote fully charges, all batteries fully charged etc...

I will never forget the SD card again, i can tell you that!
2017-8-1
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Berserk Posted at 2017-8-1 12:20
I will never forget the SD card again, i can tell you that!

I believe you man!
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We do not support to record 4K video without SD card. 2# has explained it clearly.
2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules