Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
KopterMax Folding Carbon Fiber propellers
2935 10 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cabralkev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1997861 ft
Canada

Has anyone used these props? I'm considering buying them to replace the original DJI props. Here is the video to the installation:

Here's the product link: https://www.heliengadin.com/coll ... -folding-propellers

2017-8-1
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep. Got 'em. Love 'em.
Florida Drone Supply has them in stock. Got them in 2 days.
Only thing different is that when starting up, the rotors will wobble a few seconds until the blades get positioned properly by centrifugal force.
So, I use CSC to start props, idle a second or two before liftoff.
Other than that, they perform the same as stock props but I have far more confidence that they will not fly off.
No more loose rattling props for me.

2017-8-1
Use props
Cabralkev
Second Officer
Canada

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-8-1 15:28
Yep. Got 'em. Love 'em.
Florida Drone Supply has them in stock. Got them in 2 days.
Only thing different is that when starting up, the rotors will wobble a few seconds until the blades get positioned properly by centrifugal force.

I might consider these props sometime in the next few months. I'm going to buy the 1345LS quick release plates in the next few days. The quick release plates that came with my Inspire 1 v2.0 might be worn possibly. The 2 red props have slight play in them. Even when they're locked down, they move ever so slightly when holding the motor and pushing the prop. The white props don't do this. I hope the 1345LS corrects this issue... knowing it is an updated prop motor mounts.
2017-8-1
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I put the 1345LS kits on my Inspire 1 and thought they were absolutely great.
They were 'da bomb!! You will like them.

Now I have an Inspire 2 which has serious prop lock issues which these took care of.
2017-8-1
Use props
Cabralkev
Second Officer
Canada

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-8-1 18:52
I put the 1345LS kits on my Inspire 1 and thought they were absolutely great.
They were 'da bomb!! You will like them.

Can't wait to order the 1345LS. Should be ordering it tomorrow Currently I have the clear tape trick so the red props don't move while locked in. Works pretty good so far . Just need the 1345LS and have it installed.
2017-8-1
Use props
fans591f2a3c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

How long will these folding props last?  Nobody has talked about the life span of these props.  How many hours will they last for normal flying (no crashes).

Thanks!
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_fiQgdFqHaUQg
lvl.4

Philippines

fans591f2a3c Posted at 2018-2-25 15:08
How long will these folding props last?  Nobody has talked about the life span of these props.  How many hours will they last for normal flying (no crashes).

Thanks!

The koptermax inspire 1 folding props came exactly from the s800 evo prop design so koptermax is just copying and overpricing. The prop design is outdated and won't be efficient for the inspire 1. The mounting is too big and the blades become too small.

Your flight time will drop.

It will last long though.

It would be better to get the i2 folding prop and then cut the prop to 14.0 inch if that could be done precisely. That one has minimal blade loss
2018-2-25
Use props
BIGDZ
Captain
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a set of the coptermax for my I1 v1, they worked great. Tried them on my new I1 v2 T601 frame and I was experiencing some micro vibrations,  when I switched back to OEM props, no vibrations at all. Unfortunately, $200 wasted my consider selling
2018-2-25
Use props
HeliEngadin
Italy

BIGDZ Posted at 2-25 20:31
I have a set of the coptermax for my I1 v1, they worked great. Tried them on my new I1 v2 T601 frame and I was experiencing some micro vibrations,  when I switched back to OEM props, no vibrations at all. Unfortunately, $200 wasted my consider selling

Hello,
we are KopterMax distributors for Switzerland and Europe.
Better late than never, this discussion and your issue just got to our attention.
We can offer to help you in solving the vibration you are experiencing, as it is not something common with our products.
Please contact us at info@heliengadin.com

Best regards.
2018-12-28
Use props
BIGDZ
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HeliEngadin Posted at 12-28 14:50
Hello,
Better late than never, this discussion and your issue just got to our attention.

Unfortunately a bit late as I sold them and no longer own an I1. Thanks anyway
2018-12-28
Use props
BIGDZ
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HeliEngadin Posted at 12-28 14:50
Hello,

Unfortunately you’re a bit too late; sold my I1 with them and purchased an I2. I would never consider purchasing them again, as I feel the OEM props are just as good...
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules