Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo x3 lens filter
6663 39 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscd96390b
lvl.1
United States

I lost the clear filter that came with the Osmo x3, it was not an ND just protection but I liked it because it didn't block any light. How can I get the clear lens filter that came with the camera or is there a third party one I can get?  Also I lost the rubber lens cap that came with it which is so annoying.  Now I have a metal cap that won't fit over the filter and I don't want to have to take off the filter everytime I want to protect the lens! Does anyone know if I can get a new one?
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear that, please contact our support to see if they can send or sell one filter for you from facility, here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-1
Use props
sharlynwilliam0
New

Pakistan

Hi it's same problem with me But contact to DJI support they guide me proper can you get help from I think they will solve your problem I'm busy to provide cheap assignment writing service so that's why I directly call them they solve it 1 2 working days
2017-8-4
Use props
bradbarett89
New

Pakistan

The filter is mostly used for the betterment of the images,  DJI Osmo / X3 camera also has polarized filter which is placed in the front of camera which we used for writing.
2017-8-7
Use props
eliseward92
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-8-22
Use props
calicartel
Banned

India

2017-9-12
Use props
djiuser_Vvi1IlM
Banned

Pakistan

2017-9-13
Use props
Judic
Second Officer
Ukraine

There are many Osmo filters can be purchased on ebay or aliexpress by an affordable price
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Judic Posted at 2017-9-19 06:31
There are many Osmo filters can be purchased on ebay or aliexpress by an affordable price

It is a good idea to consider the online store for any filters. Please check to see what is available.
2017-9-19
Use props
Propwash
First Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Invest in a 37mm lens adapter turns the lens thread into a standard 37mm thread giving you a wider choice of filters/accessories.

2017-9-20
Use props
Emmagranger
New

Pakistan

The polarizer, neutral density, and graduated neutral density are as important on digital as Essay Writing Help Services they are film possible even more so because digital has less dynamic range than film. Some people are under the misconception that software can replace filters, but that is not true.
2018-1-7
Use props
stevelarsc
lvl.2

India

It is difficult to get the accessories which came with the original product. Contacting their support team can help you get clear lens filter that suits your camera model. It is better you contact any service stores or get in touch with customer team.
Google Chrome running out of memory
2018-3-8
Use props
Advocate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What on Earth are all these spam links in the posts?
2018-5-5
Use props
jacobhill
New

United Kingdom

jiya Posted at 2018-4-27 04:43
It is the first time I am hearing the name of such a lens filter. Is it a genuine company? It will be better if you share some of the details regarding the filter and whether it is medically approved by the authority to use it or not.  how to fix a printer that wont print

Yes, it's a genuine company you can also search on google there is a lot of products in Amazon or eBay store.
Thanks
2018-8-5
Use props
Hp Online Care
lvl.1

India

HP Printer Support Online
Welcome to HP Printer Support Online for instant help and printer services. HP Online Care is one and only online support provider for hp devices. Let HP fix your devices online. Our certified technicain are available 24x7 for help and support. You are just a call away from our support team. Any hp product which is under warranty will be fixed Free of Cost without any charges online remotely.

2018-9-12
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Advocate Posted at 2018-5-5 16:26
What on Earth are all these spam links in the posts?

Hi jacking spam bots that look for dead posts, restate phrases and add links that monetise hits..
2018-9-16
Use props
Simu
New

Switzerland

What are the moste useful and common filters for the osmo z3? Cir, Pol, Nd and what are you using the most?
2018-10-9
Use props
mrbill
Second Officer
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Propwash Posted at 2017-9-20 06:54
Invest in a 37mm lens adapter turns the lens thread into a standard 37mm thread giving you a wider choice of filters/accessories.

I’d love to do this but can’t find any adapters. Do you have a source?
2018-10-21
Use props
Propwash
First Officer

mrbill Posted at 2018-10-21 01:45
I’d love to do this but can’t find any adapters. Do you have a source?

As i'm aware the one i brought to the market was the only one on the market. I initially had 30 produced and sold all with no complants.The initial cost for these first items was high due to the design of the prototype.If i was to get enough orders i would be only to pleased to to re-introduce the Osmo 37mm  adapter.It is without doubt a must have for the Osmo.There are a number of videos on this forum and
YouTube I uploaded to show it's merits
2018-10-22
Use props
mrbill
Second Officer
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Propwash Posted at 10-22 03:10
As i'm aware the one i brought to the market was the only one on the market. I initially had 30 produced and sold all with no complants.The initial cost for these first items was high due to the design of the prototype.If i was to get enough orders i would be only to pleased to to re-introduce the Osmo 37mm  adapter.It is without doubt a must have for the Osmo.There are a number of videos on this forum and
YouTube I uploaded to show it's merits

I’ll take 5!
2018-11-7
Use props
Propwash
First Officer
United Kingdom

Hi mrbill if i get 30+ orders i will get them produced any lower and the cost increases.A significant increase woul bring the cost down.
2018-11-11
Use props
creigyson
New

India

We help you in your difficult time  to make assignments and completing  them in correct format, especially when you have to meet a particular deadline. That's why we have assignment help service for students.
2018-12-24
Use props
carylouder007
lvl.1

India

Lens filters are very useful for outdoor photographers. The UV filter is showing good performance in every environment. They are of small size and lightweight. It can be easily mounted into the lenses of a different category. Based on the quality you are providing at a lower cost.       
2019-1-4
Use props
stevelarsc
lvl.2

India

Lens filters are very useful for outdoor photographers. dermal fillers los angeles The UV filter is showing good performance in every environment. They are of small size and lightweight. It can be easily mounted into the lenses of a different category. Based on the quality you are providing at a lower cost.
2019-1-4
Use props
angelina
lvl.1

India

You can check it on Amazon sites. It will definitely available there. Also, you can find some offers there zebra zxp1 . A polarizing filter helps to reduce glare and improper color saturation. I can understand your problem. Hope you will get it soon.
2019-1-19
Use props
djiuser_8uvZRl8Rjyw1
lvl.1

Vietnam

Just put a light accessory in front of the lens, instantly improving the image quality and lens durability. This is why most photographers use Hood cameras whenever they can.
Lens hood not only helps prevent a large area of Flare and color difference, They also improve the contrast and overall color in the image.
For myself, this is why I almost always use the Lens hood. Used properly, they never reduce the quality of your image.
2019-3-18
Use props
alexwilson125
lvl.1

India

I have fun with, result in I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye ipenz competence assessment
sample cdr report for engineers australia
2019-4-8
Use props
alexwilson125
lvl.1

India

I have fun with, result in I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye ipenz competence assessment sample cdr report for engineers australia
2019-4-8
Use props
alexwilson125
lvl.1

India

Hey,  Please do call customer care with proper explanation of your filter lens.... they will provide the full assistance other wise you mail there problem with screenshot..so the company directly called u.  Thanks And Regards || https://www.writecdr.com/ipenz-ka02-new-zealand-skilled-migration/https://www.writecdr.com/cdr-report-samples/
2019-4-8
Use props
oliviajackson12
New

India

I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your information. The article has really peaked my interest.
I am going to book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once
a week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.
2019-4-9
Use props
Juvanta
lvl.1

India

https://www.gmail.com
2019-5-7
Use props
Juvanta
lvl.1

India

Thanks for sharing about Osmo x3 lens filter. These lenses include polarizing filters to reduce glare and improve saturation, or simple UV/haze filters to provide extra protection for the front of your lens. MMore about the product is added in the article. diamonds rings near me
2019-5-7
Use props
jennifer247
lvl.1

India

Osmo x3 lens filter is a nice product and available at affordable price. I am very much satisfied with this product. The main feature of this lens is to scratch resistance and lightweight. flats for sale in kadavanthra ernakulam I definitely suggest this product to others.
2019-5-29
Use props
jennifer247
lvl.1

India

good artilce. click here
2019-6-20
Use props
shaheenkhan
lvl.1

I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California,
2019-9-18
Use props
masonethan
lvl.1

India

Searching for the onlineEnglish assignment help? Then you are at the right place. Our team of experts is highly proficient in providing online help for an English assignment.
https://www.greatassignmenthelp.com/english-assignment-help/
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_iUj6pXTqibAX
New

India

Cities like this are nothing but stunning, and it is not only thanks to the parks, nature centers, and amazing places to spend time with your family or alone.
2021-10-10
Use props
williams94
lvl.1

Pakistan

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. https://www.revounts.com.au/pet-circle-discount-code
2022-8-18
Use props
vuabai79
lvl.1

Vietnam

Cảm ơn các bạn đã theo dõi và chia sẻ các thông bổ ích,xem các tin mới về trò chơi hay tại game bài đổi thưởng, bancah5, bài cát tê
<a >game bài đổi thưởng</a>
2022-11-30
Use props
Lizjohn
lvl.1

India

This was so helpful one which provide a great opportunity to understand about the lens and such detailed explanation about the Osmo X3 . Hope such contents would be shared more through this page
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules