Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo x3 lens filter
267 11 2017-8-1 18:48:24
fanscd96390b
lvl.1
United States

I lost the clear filter that came with the Osmo x3, it was not an ND just protection but I liked it because it didn't block any light. How can I get the clear lens filter that came with the camera or is there a third party one I can get?  Also I lost the rubber lens cap that came with it which is so annoying.  Now I have a metal cap that won't fit over the filter and I don't want to have to take off the filter everytime I want to protect the lens! Does anyone know if I can get a new one?
2017-8-1 18:48:24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Japan

Sorry to hear that, please contact our support to see if they can send or sell one filter for you from facility, here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-1 20:04:07
Use props
sharlynwilliam0
lvl.1

Hi it's same problem with me But contact to DJI support they guide me proper can you get help from I think they will solve your problem I'm busy to provide cheap assignment writing service so that's why I directly call them they solve it 1 2 working days
2017-8-4 05:42:43
Use props
bradbarett89
New

The filter is mostly used for the betterment of the images,  DJI Osmo / X3 camera also has polarized filter which is placed in the front of camera which we used for writing.
2017-8-7 01:50:23
Use props
eliseward92
lvl.1
United States

DJI Osmo has a polarized filter and we can use it for the editing of pictures. I am doing graduation in Designing and also providing Best Essay Help in the UK.  
2017-8-22 23:13:33
Use props
calicartel
lvl.1

We provide app promotion services for iOS, Mac and Android. buy app reviews fiverr and ratings from real users for your apps. Have a nice exposure and increase the app search ranking.
2017-9-12 05:25:15
Use props
djiuser_Vvi1IlM
lvl.1

As we know that the manner we daisy-chain money owed, with our e mail address doubling as a generic buy cheap assignment username, creates a single point of failure that can be exploited with devastating outcomes

2017-9-13 21:30:37
Use props
Judic
lvl.4
Ukraine

There are many Osmo filters can be purchased on ebay or aliexpress by an affordable price
3 days ago
Use props
DJI-Mark
Canada

Judic Posted at 2017-9-19 06:31
There are many Osmo filters can be purchased on ebay or aliexpress by an affordable price

It is a good idea to consider the online store for any filters. Please check to see what is available.
3 days ago
Use props
Propwash
First Officer
Flight distance : 3980
United Kingdom

Invest in a 37mm lens adapter turns the lens thread into a standard 37mm thread giving you a wider choice of filters/accessories.

2 days ago
Use props
djiuser_Snauudx
New
India

Many thanks for sharing this very diverse opinion post where each expert has no doubt shared his best knowledge on the topic. Have more success in your journey.
1 day ago
Use props
Scarlettcharliz
New

Expands shading immersion, making profound, rich beautiful pictures. Decreases the measure of light entering the focal point. Particularly helpful in intelligent or abandoned light.
9 hours ago
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next