How many actually read the manual?
1414 16 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

Just curious, couple of posts here are like how to do this, how to do that, no understanding of how each feature works, etc
Do anyone actually reads it? I myself read it like 2 times before buying spark didn't quite understand it. After gotten it and flying it for a few times, it made me understand better.. I still refers to it once a while now...

I think if you expect to just fly it without understanding how it works is already somewhat wrong. This product isnt like those toy grade drones, where you can do that.. there are lots of tech built into it... one can argue that DJI say its easy to use and so forth but i guess thats comparing to mavic, phantom, insipre, etc
Single SelectVote, Total 55 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

1.82% (1)
56.36% (31)
27.27% (15)
12.73% (7)
1.82% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-8-1
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
Poland

it's a must. i read it in version 1, 1.2 , 1.4.
And i refer to it when needed.  
2017-8-1
Use props
moh_rafiudeen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

I read it more than once because ive bought this drone with my 2 months paycheck and I don't want it to fall from sky. more over im from india and support for this product is not available that much
2017-8-1
Use props
NdFeB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85013 ft

It's simple, when everything else fails then grab the manual
2017-8-1
Use props
Indi91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103973 ft

moh_rafiudeen Posted at 2017-8-1 23:12
I read it more than once because ive bought this drone with my 2 months paycheck  and I don't want it to fall from sky. more over im from india and support for this product is not available that much

Same here, its will be pretty hefty if anything happens, so i read the manuals and practice and a very close range so i get the controls.
2017-8-1
Use props
Hioctane Cyrus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45289 ft
United Kingdom

Don't know how many times I read it waiting for my Spark to be delivered
2017-8-2
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

i usually never read a manual for anything but for a high tech drone its a must, not only because of the fact that it costs a lot of money but because it flies and could cause severe damage or really hurt someone. for example a couple of months ago there was a guy flying a drone here and almost hit a plane full of pasangers that was on its decent. if it wasn't for the airline pilot's expirence with flying there could have been people killed and he would probably have been charged with manslaughter.
2017-8-2
Use props
JaredD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298957 ft
Australia

I normally read the manual through for any new device i purchase.
With the Spark I skimmed through the manual, looking for anything i wasn't expecting, and watched the tutorial videos.
I referred back to the Manual's whenever I needed to confirm how a certain function worked.
2017-8-2
Use props
dezign999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27297 ft
United States

$500 that can fly away or plummet from the air? I read the manual, and the recently updated manual.
2017-8-2
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

dezign999 Posted at 2017-8-2 03:26
$500 that can fly away or plummet from the air? I read the manual, and the recently updated manual.

. . . And every new Firmware update causes me to download, print, read and put the hard copy in my Spark case.

So many times I read a question and just think, "Quick being so lazy and RTFM!"
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Knowledge is always imperative. Manuals are better then the videos.
2017-8-2
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the Spark on the first day it was announced, and had to wait for delivery.  I read the manual while waiting.
2017-8-2
Use props
kasei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118399 ft
Germany

yeah multipe times

first few times when i ordered the combo late may
second complete read when i got my spark early june and they changed to manual 1.2
v1.4 i did only read the differences. someone posted an awesome link where the changes where marked (draftable.com ?)

still looking something up time to time. there are a lot of useful information and i think everyone should read it at least once.
2017-8-2
Use props
Advan031
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161663 ft
United States

I read the manual at least once.
2017-8-2
Use props
42green
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3323 ft
United States

I read through the basics on the non-combo I got in before my combo shipped. I did not read the full manual. In setting up I did follow the videos posted int the forums by DJI
2017-8-2
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I read it cover to cover while waiting for it, then skimmed through it after the update.
2017-8-2
Use props
fansa7dc5944
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I read at breakfast and at bed time.
2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now