871 6 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yulian
New
Flight distance : 186959 ft
Belgium

Hi Everybody!

Me and some friends of mine went to Croatia this summer and I've made a short movie with all the highlights.

As this is my first real movie shot with a drone, I would like to have some feedback and critique. All footage was shot on a DJI Mavic Pro and underwater shots are made with GoPro. The Mavic is a cool drone, very easy to use, and very stable!

For my background: I'm a developer, but I did photography/videotography in the past as a hobby and I know "some" things about the composition and colors, although not on a professional level.

Greetings,
Yulian
2017-8-1
Use props
dekstroza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446919 ft
Ireland

Nice to see Croatia again, good video! Bit too long for watching and underwater parts, they kinda seem to be forced in between drone videos.
2017-8-2
Use props
fans1b44b30c
lvl.1
Australia

Nice video, if its for yourself and friends that were on the trip its cool. If tis to show other people, then id recommend a few quicker changes in shots here and there just to mix things up a bit, and personally id recommend almost trying to tell a story, so start with a sunrise and end with a sunset - type of idea. Great work though.
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

That's so beautiful, you must have had a good time, thank you for sharing!
2017-8-2
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Cool video
2019-8-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft