Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Force B1 - Mavic Pro Short Film
841 22 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAVTom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045328 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline

Three months in the making, Force B1, a short film directed by my 12 year old son Thomas is now complete. Footage in this film spans three US states and is entirely shot with DJI products. Our Mavic Pro shot over 90% of the footage, with the remaining 10% being shot with our OSMO Plus. The main actor in this short film, is my youngest son Zachary who is 9 years old. Please watch through the credits for a final scene. We hope you enjoy their little production.



Force B1

Force B1
2017-8-2
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 7383379 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline

I like it!


S7KiUD9cWnGpzfe-xzep-P4t_Yz63TTBwoJ_ugZU-XcJAZgGNL5qRV2iWo6i4PvV.jpg
2017-8-2
Use props
UAVTom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045328 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline


Thanks you !!!
2017-8-2
Use props
UAVTom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045328 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline


Nice collection !
2017-8-2
Use props
Igor42
lvl.3
Russia
Offline

Круто!
2017-8-2
Use props
UAVTom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045328 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline


Thank You!
2017-8-2
Use props
Aqmal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119446 ft
Malaysia
Offline

Nice...like it
2017-8-2
Use props
Berserk
Captain
Flight distance : 275814 ft
Norway
Offline

Very cool!
2017-8-2
Use props
Tombolian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 675958 ft
United States
Offline

Very well done.  I liked it.
2017-8-2
Use props
el pelo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236768 ft
United States
Offline

so awesome! you can tell a lot of time and effort went into making it.
2017-8-2
Use props
LTS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41155 ft
United States
Offline

Great stuff.  Extremely entertaining!
2017-8-2
Use props
Brum Ken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom
Offline

Way to go bud liked it a story
2017-8-2
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States
Offline

Very nice work!
2017-8-2
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 7383379 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline


LOL thanks.  Those all all fully-loaded too....sound, flash-on-clash, li-ion with in-hilt recharge.
2017-8-2
Use props
Celsus
Captain
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom
Offline

Great work all around. Thank you for sharing.
2017-8-2
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 12685266 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-8-2 13:15
LOL thanks.  Those all all fully-loaded too....sound, flash-on-clash, li-ion with in-hilt recharge.

Other than your collection of drones and then lights sabers? too much fun!!!
2017-8-2
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 12685266 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline

Very nicely choreograph and awesome editing.  Great job!

Thanks for sharing,
2017-8-2
Use props
LeafPeeper
Second Officer
Flight distance : 377736 ft
United States
Offline

Nice!  Very well done!

LP
2017-8-2
Use props
UAVTom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045328 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline

LeafPeeper Posted at 2017-8-2 17:57
Nice!  Very well done!

LP

Thank you !!  
2017-8-2
Use props
UAVTom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045328 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-2 17:50
Very nicely choreograph and awesome editing.  Great job!

Thanks for sharing,

Thanks Lucas !
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Offline

Great job, thank you for sharing!
2017-8-3
Use props
Candra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 558497 ft
Indonesia
Offline

Wow... super! Nicely done
2017-8-4
Use props
UAVTom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1045328 ft
  • >>>
United States
Offline

Candra Posted at 2017-8-4 19:45
Wow... super! Nicely done

Thank you!
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules