Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android and Apple
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nitroblast
lvl.1
United States

Anybody have any issues using both on the same Mavic. Meaning if i wanted to use my Android phone one day and my ipad another day.
2017-8-2
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Lots of people do it. There have been reports of problems with flight log syncing and reconciliation on iOS, which may have been addressed in the latest app update.
2017-8-2
Use props
Mari
Captain
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

In app update 4.1.5 for iOS they fixed missing flightrecords... so that is no longer an issue
2017-8-2
Use props
Tombolian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 675958 ft
United States

+1 right here.  iPhone 6+ and Galaxy Express Prime, if you can believe that...  Working through a few minor bugs in the Android, no surprise since it's not even supported...  They both seem to get the job done, back and forth...
2017-8-2
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Tombolian Posted at 2017-8-2 05:58
+1 right here.  iPhone 6+ and Galaxy Express Prime, if you can believe that...  Working through a few minor bugs in the Android, no surprise since it's not even supported...  They both seem to get the job done, back and forth...

Hey all just went out and flew my new Mavic.Lots of Jello, ailasing & video tarnsmission lag.
Info:
Samsung Tab A / Droid Tablet
All camera setting set to Auto, 4K/30fps
Overexposer set to off
Big time video lag when moving camera up/down, wide open lot, closest thing that could possibly cause interference is a cell tower a mile away, no problem here with my P3P.

Any help greatly appreciated !
BTW the video was downgraded to 720p for uploading, it looks much worse in 4K

2017-8-2
Use props
SafariMan
First Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

No problems at all switching from iPhone, to iPad, to nvidia tablet. I even use an old samsung galaxy tab A7.
2017-8-2
Use props
DutchMavicPro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37162 ft
Netherlands

I am using both. In Airdata my Ipad mini 2 give me less errors
2017-8-2
Use props
nitroblast
lvl.1
United States

I'm going to be using ipad mini 4 and LG v20. I just wanted to be sure there won't be a conflict with switching between both. Thanks for replies.
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Do not worry, both Android and iOS devices are available. Please remember to synchronize the flight records timely.
2017-8-4
Use props
nitroblast
lvl.1
United States

Thankyou. Will do.
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules