ASUS Zenfone Zoom ZX551ML 4GB good to run dji PH4 app?
941 5 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alessio14
New

Belgium

hello
is the
ASUS Zenfone Zoom ZX551ML 4GB
good to run the dji app?  I am not intersted to buy an expensive iphone or samsung

grts
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ASUS Zenfone Zoom ZX551ML has not been fully tested, so we can not ensure the stability. I would suggest to test the performance by your end first before making the decision.
2017-8-4
Use props
alessio14
New

Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-4 02:36
ASUS Zenfone Zoom ZX551ML has not been fully tested, so we can not ensure the stability. I would suggest to test the performance by your end first before making the decision.

aw, I just ordered one :/  
2017-8-4
Use props
alessio14
New

Belgium

aw, I just ordered one :/  
2017-8-4
Use props
Zikiel
New
Flight distance : 3094 ft
Argentina

Hello.
I bought a Spark whitout know this and have big problems whit the wifi image transmision. DJI is going to give us a solution? Is amazing that so many android users has the same problem on their phones and DJI don't do a thing
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Zikiel Posted at 2017-10-30 07:58
Hello.
I bought a Spark whitout know this and have big problems whit the wifi image transmision. DJI is going to give us a solution? Is amazing that so many android users has the same problem on their phones and DJI don't do a thing

Could you please provide more details about your WiFi image transmission issue for better assistance? What mobile device are you using? What is the APP version?
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules