Hello DJI Forum, New Mavic Owner...
689 6 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GreyMareSS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131975 ft
United States

Hello everyone, I just picked up a Mavic Pro to add aerial camera angles to the videos I make. The videos revolve around riding motorcycles, quads, snowmobiles and driving cars. I am looking forward to learning and using all the features the Mavic Pro has to offer. I mostly film alone so the ActiveTrack features were the real selling point for me. Any pointers, tips or tricks to jump start my learning process is most welcome. Thank you.
2017-8-2
Use props
el pelo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236768 ft
United States

read the instruction manual (several times) and watch youtube videos for tips.

get out and fly, take it slow and have fun!
2017-8-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Don't be expecting Active Track to move to fast.
2017-8-2
Use props
SafariMan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Enjoy it. Mavic is a great drone. Lots of YouTube videos. Start with tweaking parameters for gimbal and else to your need. And...check the user manual.
2017-8-2
Use props
MARSAN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Welcome to the club!
If you're expecting ActiveTrack to follow you on your speeding bike, then you'll be disappointed.
I have the impression that ActiveTrack was designed to follow the hectic love life of snails, hedgehogs and sloths.  
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Welcome to join the Mavic family. User Manual and tutorial videos will be helpful to begin. You can find these in DJI GO 4 and our official website(http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads). Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We'd love to help.
2017-8-2
Use props
GreyMareSS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131975 ft
United States

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... I did read the manual and watched the tutorial videos... I have been doing regular flying to familiarize myself with the use of the Mavic... As time goes on I will experiment with the drone and figure out how best to use it in my videos... Thank you all for your responses...
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules