Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro + Ipad Air 2
2808 6 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deejay87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49072 ft
France

Hello
I'm going to buy a Mavic Pro and search for the good tablet to use dji go 4 , not less but no big in price
Do you think an Ipad Air 2 wifi / cellular can be done ?
If i found an Ipad Mini 3 wifi / cellular this one can work great ?
Thanks for your help
2017-8-2
Use props
ghostrdr
First Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

I have used an Air 2/wifi only, with a Skyreat mount but found it uncomfortable. The display is terrific but it just puts too much stress on my wrists when I'm standing. Maybe a lanyard would help but I haven't tried that yet.
2017-8-2
Use props
deejay87
lvl.1
France

ghostrdr Posted at 2017-8-2 06:16
I have used an Air 2/wifi only, with a Skyreat mount but found it uncomfortable. The display is terrific but it just puts too much stress on my wrists when I'm standing. Maybe a lanyard would help but I haven't tried that yet.

right i seen some accessories usefull after that, ma question is to know if this tablets can run without lags etc, caus i have to found what mini tablet to buy
2017-8-2
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the iPad Air 2 and really like it. I originally bought the plastic 3D style holder but it seemed a little flimsy but it worked fine and is hardly any weight. I also bought the Mav Mount which is the metal style...lightweight and, to me, stronger. While it is a little heavier I haven't had any issues with stress on my arms or wrists. But a lanard would solve that problem. With the Mav Mount you also can adjust the position of the iPad...and you can get different colors....and no, I have nothing to do with them, just a happy customer. https://www.mavmount.com    One other thing is you may want to get a shorter cable...it will go to the center USB then out to the tablet. Depending on how you position your iPad you can order that length...or do what I did and just snipped and soldered to the length I wanted. Hope this helps
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Both iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 have been tested and worked well. Here is the recommended device list for reference:
Mavic Recommended List.png
2017-8-2
Use props
JelloMaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7228 ft
United Kingdom

deejay87 Posted at 2017-8-2 06:34
right i seen some accessories usefull after that, ma question is to know if this tablets can run without lags etc, caus i have to found what mini tablet to buy

Yep, works perfectly. Zero lag. It's a bit big yes, but I really like it compared to using a phone.
2017-8-3
Use props
Lanner
lvl.1
France

To close my post :
I use an ipad mini 4 and it's perfect (size fit perfectly on controller)
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules