Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just Repaired Drone With Bad Camera Control
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KM5RG-Robert
Captain
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

Camera is rolling and yawing all over. I did not move the camera at all in this video excerpt.
This is the third time to fly after getting the drone back from DJI repair in California (some flights were a couple batteries' worth).
DJI do you calibrate the IMU when you do a repair?  Does this look like a bad IMU or just need calibrating again?

Note: I did not get the same drone back I sent in, who knows what the history is on this unit.

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed. Could you PM me your case number? I would like to check the exact status.
2017-8-2
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Captain
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-2 18:49
I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed. Could you PM me your case number? I would like to check the exact status.

CAS-754398-Q6Z7Y6  was the last number given.

My original drone was sent in for warranty shell replacement due to cracks. I received a different drone back which also had a crack. This current drone was swapped for that one.
I really wish I had just received my original drone back as it was working fine. Now I have no idea if this drone has an old shell, a new shell, a million miles on it, or anything about it. But I do know it does not always keep a level camera.
To top off all this, one of my batteries with only 42 charges on it started swelling.  I am really becoming unhappy with DJI and my drone.
2017-8-3
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Captain
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-2 18:49

Never received any reply on this subject, now having more trouble with it.  (Pink video screen).
Posted a new thread.
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KM5RG-Robert Posted at 2017-10-31 16:59
Never received any reply on this subject, now having more trouble with it.  (Pink video screen).
Posted a new thread.

Sorry for the late response. I have replied you in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-118042-1-1.html
Please update the status in the latest post, thanks!
2017-11-1
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

"original drone was sent in for warranty shell replacement due to cracks. I received a different drone back which also had a crack. This current drone was swapped for that one."

Wow this ^^^ is totally unacceptable. I'd be peeved. I think this would bring up plenty of scepticism in the repair process.

2017-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules