erro in activation aircraft
2014 9 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0280ac14
New
Flight distance : 12247 ft
Colombia

I received the drone after the repair for DJI company.

I turn on the remote control, then turn on aircraft, then turn on mobile app "DJI go 4".

The app give me the remote controller linking,  this step finish successfull.
But, the mobile app need activate the aircraft.

I  write all data very good: Spet 1: Name aircraft (Mavic Gerardo), Step  2: Control Mode (Mode 2) Step 3: LCD screen, Step 4: Customize your  buttons (default),
Step 5: Chose Your Preference (matric (m/s),  step  6: beginner mode (off), step 7:  write my email .  And  When click in  "Activate" appear the message:
"Check your internet connection. The activation process requires internet access to link your aircraft to your account".

But I have internet in my mobile.

The aircraft is select in RC.

Help me please.

Best Regards,
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What network are you using, WiFi or mobile data? Please try both of them.
2017-8-2
Use props
fansc9895fca
New
Flight distance : 38816 ft
China

The wifi may have been bad at the time, I recommend trying it in a different area using wifi or data
2017-8-2
Use props
Capt'n Joe
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-2 19:49
What network are you using, WiFi or mobile data? Please try both of them.

I used both WiFi and mobile data. Both my connections were 5x5 on all other apps except the DJI app.
2017-9-21
Use props
Capt'n Joe
New
United States

Well, this is new. I just got passed the first verification screen only to be asked for my verified phone number in Mainland China!
My account is a USA account, so something screwy is going on.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Capt'n Joe Posted at 2017-9-21 14:49
Well, this is new. I just got passed the first verification screen only to be asked for my verified phone number in Mainland China!
My account is a USA account, so something screwy is going on.

Please re-install the APP, then connect it when the GPS signal is strong enough, you will get rid of phone number reminder.
2017-9-22
Use props
Capt'n Joe
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-22 00:34
Please re-install the APP, then connect it when the GPS signal is strong enough, you will get rid of phone number reminder.

Took forever, but it finally worked!

Thank you for all the help.
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Capt'n Joe Posted at 2017-9-22 15:06
Took forever, but it finally worked!

Thank you for all the help.

You are welcome, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-9-25
Use props
MauroLM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495843 ft
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-25 00:41
You are welcome, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

Administrator, sorry for reopening this topic, but with me it's happening with CrystalSky. And who is using it with CrystalSky? I have this problem, now, with CSky. I activated the license (provided by DJI via email when I purchased the licenses for Inspire 2), by DJI Assistant 2, but CSky's DJI GO requests activation. How to solve this problem?
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MauroLM Posted at 2017-12-14 07:35
Administrator, sorry for reopening this topic, but with me it's happening with CrystalSky. And who is using it with CrystalSky? I have this problem, now, with CSky. I activated the license (provided by DJI via email when I purchased the licenses for Inspire 2), by DJI Assistant 2, but CSky's DJI GO requests activation. How to solve this problem?

Hi, MauroLM,  could you please provide me with a picture of the activation prompt for better assistance?
2017-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules