Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO only with Googel?
898 4 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T-R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

Hello DJI

Can co take care that the APP can work on Android systems who not support Googel? I work here with a Chines version of Samsung Tab2. Last version of Android.
Language English.  But with the APP here I can't see nav uploaded video nor I can upload myself a video because the googel engine is not  installed. And off course I can't install it. China.
Just because DJI is Chinese and the APP is Chines and my tablet is Chinese it should work. Even when the language settings are english. And NO...i don't speak Chinese.
And future wise I must tell you... There is no connection to Dropbox or such things from China. So how u want me upload things in case?
Can u just get the APP "googel-free"?
Thx
2017-8-2
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha T-R,

So, Google is banned in all of China or a district of China?  Are you saying that the version of Android you are using is the last one China allowed in China?  If so, what version is that?  For DJI GO, that version has to be 4.1.2 or above.  For DJI GO 4, that version has to be 4.4.0 or above.

What about Apple products?  Are Apple products allowed in China?  The only option that is Google Free is Apple products.

Your question fits better in the Service area of the Forum.  My experience is you will get a better response direct from DJI if you use the Service area.  Here is the link;

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;orderby=dateline

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-8-2
Use props
T-R
Second Officer
China

Hello. China is googel free zone.. or a No-googel-zone. Android is 6.01, not too bad. It is all the Sam in this Android, besides no play store, no googel framework and no googel services. And - off course it is not to install. Not without some ' braking-the-rules' thing.
I'm not going to buy Appel products it's a bit the same as DJI. Too much controll. And just for try out...a bit to pricy. If DJI prefers Apple..they must
Speak out clear.
I guess I can post here, I used the right forum " DJI Go".  Thank you anyway for the ideas and the link. I will follow up on that.
Cheers
2017-8-3
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

T-R Posted at 2017-8-3 02:54
Hello. China is googel free zone.. or a No-googel-zone. Android is 6.01, not too bad. It is all the Sam in this Android, besides no play store, no googel framework and no googel services. And - off course it is not to install. Not without some ' braking-the-rules' thing.
I'm not going to buy Appel products it's a bit the same as DJI. Too much controll. And just for try out...a bit to pricy. If DJI prefers Apple..they must
Speak out clear.

Have you looked for the apk file from apksum or jogjasky sites.
2017-8-7
Use props
T-R
Second Officer
China

G_Sig Posted at 2017-8-7 11:52
Have you looked for the apk file from apksum or jogjasky sites.

Will try. Thanks.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules