United States

Do you fly alone or with other pilots?

2017-8-3
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

always alone - probably would fly with other pilots if there were more around here - but till now - solo
2017-8-3
Use props
Ackermodul95
lvl.2
Germany

Sometimes i go to an RC-Flight runway. Most of those pilots really impressed by the mavic. Out in wild always alone.
2017-8-3
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I do not feel confident enough to fly along other drones, not that I saw many till now ;) only ones I hearth drone flying around me but mine was far away and I came and land instead of finding neighbours drone ;)
2017-8-3
Use props
GreyMareSS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131975 ft
United States

I figure I will mostly be flying alone for the immediate future but I know a few people that have drones so I'm sure that at some point I will get the chance to fly with others.
2017-8-3
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Most of the time I fly solo, sometimes together with another MP Dronist... It's nice to talk with others about this hobby....
2017-8-3
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Usually solo because I'm out trying to get content (vids, pics).  It would be cool to zoom around with fellow pilots
2017-8-4
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom

I fly with my bud who also has a MP most weeks but quite happy to fly on my own
2017-8-4
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mostly alone, there's a couple other folks on the rescue squad I belong to that I fly with occasionally. Plus, my grandson goes with me some, he flies my Spark, I fly the Mavic.
2017-8-4
Use props
Sportbike*Pilot
lvl.2

United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-8-4 11:25
Mostly solo but, now & then, members of Phantom Force meet up for some joint flying.  Have to stay sharp just in case the world needs saving again!  

https://youtu.be/k_exuhVsnAM

Typically fly alone but wow, this would be a good reason to fly with others. Great video footage of multiple copters in flight.
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules