1013 14 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NE.UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

My drone was replaced due to a fault..

can you please transfer over my refresh policy and reset it to 11 months as Ive been unable to use my drone for the last 3 months.

Ive emailed, phoned and attempted chat no one is helping...

AGREEMENT NO - 29BRJANUS037H8MZ
OLD DRONE SN -         08QDE2E01200WW
NEW DRONE SN - 08QDDCKDJR0309
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you sent email to djicare@dji.com? Only they will assist with this issue.
If no one replies, please provide the ticket number of email or your email address to me.
2017-8-3
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 00:47
Have you sent email to djicare@dji.com? Only they will assist with this issue.
If no one replies, please provide the ticket number of email or your email address to me.

Ive already done this, no one has replied and its nearly 48 hours that I have activated the drone.

I have PMed you my email address
thank you
2017-8-3
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Refresh Agreement 29BRJANUS037H8MZ HELP!

Can you please ensure that my refresh agreement is updated as my drone was replaced under manufacturers warranty, I've sent loads of emails
AGREEMENT NO - 29BRJANUS037H8MZ
OLD DRONE SN -         08QDE2E01200WW
NEW DRONE SN - 08QDDCKDJR0309

The serial numbers above are definitely correct

CAS-755613-M3Q1G2

2017-8-3
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

@DJI Should I charge back the money and buys a new refresh policy?
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I have contacted email team to reply your email as soon as possible, please check later.
2017-8-3
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi my agreement has been updated however for some reason the refresh have put it under a claim under the refresh accidental damage warranty when it was replaced under standard warranty. They also haven't increased the cover to compensate for the three months it was in repair.
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NE.UK Posted at 2017-8-3 22:58
Hi my agreement has been updated however for some reason the refresh have put it under a claim under the refresh accidental damage warranty when it was replaced under standard warranty. They also haven't increased the cover to compensate for the three months it was in repair.

I’m sorry that I cannot find the RMA case number which took 3 months in repair with your email address, could you please provide the case number to me? Thanks for your time.
2017-8-4
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-4 00:17
I’m sorry that I cannot find the RMA case number which took 3 months in repair with your email address, could you please provide the case number to me? Thanks for your time.

CAS-755613-M3Q1G2

My drone was delivered in March
Initially I thought it was my fault and I needed to learn how to use the drone
Then  support told me it was not a fault in April
I was then told its a firmware issue ealry May (see forum discussions)
When trying to upgrade the firmware there  was then a separate firmware issue which many people discussed on this forum in relation fimrware upgrade blocker, so this acted as a blocker to the rc disconnection issue  (May, see forum discussions)
Once the firmware issue was resolved the RC issue persisted and I contacted Jessops early June, they didn't collect the drone until 28th JuneMy Drone was said to have been repaired under manufacturers warranty on end July
My drone refresh account was transferred over on the 4th August when I first was able to use it

I imagine that the case number above didnt track the initially part however there is plenty of discussion on this forum by me. Also there is Support live chat discussions which you will have logs of.

Im wasn't making it up!

2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NE.UK Posted at 2017-8-4 10:53
CAS-755613-M3Q1G2

My drone was delivered in March

I have confirmed with related department, we are sorry that the warranty period of DJI Care Refresh cannot be extended.
The case number you provided above was received on 11th, July and shipped out 25th, July, the repair process is normal.
We've checked the case records with your email address, two cases have been created in May and June, but the drone was not delivered.
In that case, we are unable to extend the warranty for you, sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-8-7
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-7 02:04
I have confirmed with related department, we are sorry that the warranty period of DJI Care Refresh cannot be extended.
The case number you provided above was received on 11th, July and shipped out 25th, July, the repair process is normal.
We've checked the case records with your email address, two cases have been created in May and June, but the drone was not delivered.

1 - Has the refresh claim been removed  as the repair was under warranty NOT refresh?
2 - You sent me a faulty drone and by replacing it under warranty you have accepted this , how can you not see how unreasonable your decision is?

The drone I paid you for was faulty between May and April, please review this with your managers.
Can you also check with your chat support logs, as your agents advise me not to send it in
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NE.UK Posted at 2017-8-7 02:40
1 - Has the refresh claim been removed  as the repair was under warranty NOT refresh?
2 - You sent me a faulty drone and by replacing it under warranty you have accepted this , how can you not see how unreasonable your decision is?

You mean we have replaced a faulty drone under warranty for you before? May I have that case number?
2017-8-8
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-8 04:15
You mean we have replaced a faulty drone under warranty for you before? May I have that case number?

No  I mean when you gave me the drone it was faulty, so the drone has been faulty since March, so when I handed you my money for a fully functioning drone and you agreed to give me one, you actually gave me a faulty drone. If your claiming that the fault developed afterwards then you have to prove this and you can't thats why you replaced it under manufacturer warranty.

This is very simple, you gave me a faulty drone as result I couldn't use it for 3 months, consequently I couldn't use the refresh insurance, so you should increase my coverage by 3 months. My 4 year old nephew understands when I explain it to him why can't you guys see that this is fair. also why has this thread been hidden?
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

NE.UK Posted at 2017-8-8 06:37
No  I mean when you gave me the drone it was faulty, so the drone has been faulty since March, so when I handed you my money for a fully functioning drone and you agreed to give me one, you actually gave me a faulty drone. If your claiming that the fault developed afterwards then you have to prove this and you can't thats why you replaced it under manufacturer warranty.

This is very simple, you gave me a faulty drone as result I couldn't use it for 3 months, consequently I couldn't use the refresh insurance, so you should increase my coverage by 3 months. My 4 year old nephew understands when I explain it to him why can't you guys see that this is fair. also why has this thread been hidden?

This thread hasn't been hidden, we've replied your new thread, please check it.
2017-8-8
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you for responding can you please take some time to check support chat records starting from  around May, you will be able corroborate my story.

Also with respect, do you endeavour to comply with uk consumer law and the sales of goods act?

The UK sales of goods act stipulates:

The product must be satisfactory quality
Fit for purpose
As described

The caption provided above does not indemnify you morally or legally
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules