Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jprpires
lvl.1

Portugal

I have been thinking about all the problems that are being reported about:
- Drop gps signal when recording is active
- altitude reading failures in the app
- problems with the video recorded (flashing picture, going from darker to lighter several times, with out reazon)

I have been dealing with this problems anda several others too.

One question...could this be from a faulty firmware? I have discovered that my camera have the version 1.2.8g....but the version in the DJI site is the 1.2.5g.
Can this firmware be causing all this troubles?
2014-10-15
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi,
In your case, it is suggested to ask for dealer and send it back for maintenance to our repair center .
Here is our support center info: http://www.dji.com/support
Then we will run a thorough check of the unit.
2014-10-15
Use props
richard
New
Australia

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-10-16 11:45
Hi,
In your case, it is suggested to ask for dealer and send it back for maintenance to our repair c ...

I have a new Phantom 2 Vision Plus as well and it is also reading 1.2.8g as the camera firmware but the site lists 1.2.5g as the latest. Should I roll back to 1.2.5g or leave it as it is? Not having any issues at the moment just curious why I have a version later than that listed on the site.
2014-10-16
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi Richard,
Please offer me a screenshot about the camera firmware info.
2014-10-17
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi, may i have a screenshot of the  camera firmware?
2014-10-17
Use props
DJI-Blair
lvl.2

China

Hi, may i have a screenshot of the  camera firmware info?
2014-10-17
Use props
Filiep
lvl.2

Belgium

Hello pilots,

I can not imagine that an international company like DJI will not resolve this problem. It requires perhaps some further research before they can offer a "suitable" solution. Of course, there is the problem in order to fulfill this solution for all users but if major car brands succeed then DJI must also be able, no? They can not afford to do nothing and then launch the Phantom 3....!!?? DJI people read this forum also and need to be aware of the common strength of there Phantom Vision+ users in order to address this worldwide and deliver negative publicity!!!!!!! Or am I just naive? And we do need to conspire against DJI all together?

Please comment your line of thoughts !

Best regards!
2014-10-20
Use props
darko.car
lvl.1
Croatia

Hi DJI,

I see that we have GPS corrdinates written in the EXIF, but ELEVATION is missing. Can we expect to have it written to the EXIF in some future F/W upgrade?
2014-10-30
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

darko.car Posted at 2014-10-30 16:41
Hi DJI,

I see that we have GPS corrdinates written in the EXIF, but ELEVATION is missing. Can we ex ...

Off topic but you can view the elevation in Adobe Lightroom when viewing the DNG file.
Well I can anyway with my V+ saving the photos in Adobe DNG RAW.
2014-10-30
Use props
BFD1823
lvl.1
United States

I have a phantom 2 vision and am having issues where the video freezes up on the IPhone. Any ideas on how to resolve the issue?
2014-10-30
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

You need to shoot the photos in RAW (DNG)
2014-12-6
Use props
doug.andersen
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Blair Posted at 2014-10-17 17:08
Hi, may i have a screenshot of the  camera firmware info?

Blair...my camera firmware was showing v1.2.9g...but I accidentally put the SD card in my camera that had the 1.2.5g from your website...thinking it was an update NOT a rollback...now I am at v1.2.5g.
No one at DJI has been able to locate my firmware that came with my unit...I think the video was better with my newer firmware.

A please advise and please suggest I send my Phantom in for something as simple and straightforward as a firmware update...consumer do updates all the time. your product suggests it in all of it's documentation.
2014-12-8
Use props
doug.andersen
lvl.1

Canada

doug.andersen@s Posted at 2014-12-9 06:50
Blair...my camera firmware was showing v1.2.9g...but I accidentally put the SD card in my camera t ...

Please do NOT suggest....
2014-12-8
Use props
whyley27
lvl.2

United Kingdom

rule of thumb..
" if It Ain't broke... dont fix it"
2014-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now