569 9 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2283609 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the biggest SD Card we can successfully use in our Phantom 4 Pro? Id love to use a 128GB
2017-8-4
Use props
WABowie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14101 ft
Israel

I have been using a 128GB since I bought my P4A and it works great.
2017-8-4
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Unless DJI is blatantly lying to the few who actually read the manuals, the P4P/P4P+ manual reports:
supported SD.png
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

For your reference:   SD support.png
2017-8-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Biggest isn't always best.
If you value your work, you wouldn't send it up again ad again with a week's work on the SD card.
It's a good idea to have several smaller cards and swap them out each battery change so you are preserving what images you already have and don't risk them each time you fly.
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I would recommend you to check the FAQ of P4P, as there are recommended SD cards which have been fully tested.
SD Card.png
2017-8-4
Use props
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322526 ft
Australia

I read in another thread that you should format the SD card each time you reinstall it into the AC, is this true? I usually remove the card from the AC download the footage onto my computer then delete the footage from the SD card.
Regards
Eric
2017-8-4
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Eric ncfwa Posted at 2017-8-4 05:16
I read in another thread that you should format the SD card each time you reinstall it into the AC, is this true? I usually remove the card from the AC download the footage onto my computer then delete the footage from the SD card.
Regards
Eric

I usually use the format in aircraft to delete/format the card when it needs to be emptied. There shouldn't really be much need to do it each time, but if that is your process then I can't see it would do any harm.
2017-8-4
Use props
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322526 ft
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 2017-8-4 05:30
I usually use the format in aircraft to delete/format the card when it needs to be emptied. There shouldn't really be much need to do it each time, but if that is your process then I can't see it would do any harm.

Thanks for the reply Aardvark, much appreciated
Regards
Eric
2017-8-4
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

The biggest card you should use is 32 to prevent losing big chunks of your work. After a shoot I back it up then keep the original cads in the clients folder so I'm the event something has to be changed in the future it's all there.
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules