Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which address is correct?
12Next >
23266 65 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luc4s
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408583 ft
Poland

I wanna send my Mavic do DJI Service. Yesterday I filled RMA and got address: Bijdorp-Oost 6, 2992LA, Barendrecht, The Netherlands and info, that DJI send me UPS label.
Today I received an email where is return address:
DJI Europe Bv.

RMA department

Daelderweg 21

6361 HK NUTH

The Netherlands

and nothing about UPS labels. There is only info that I sould use courier services such as FedEx, DHL, EMS, SF Express.

I am from Poland. Which address is correct? I know that previous DJI had Service in Germany.

2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Actually, we have repair service center both in Netherlands and Germany. You can find the information from our website: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

Could you PM me your case number? I'd like to check the exact status.
Repair Service center.png
2017-8-4
Use props
luc4s
lvl.2
Poland

Ok, but I got two addresses in Netherlands and I am not sure where to send my Mavic.
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

luc4s Posted at 2017-8-4 06:08
Ok, but I got two addresses in Netherlands and I am not sure where to send my Mavic.

Since you are from Poland, it is supposed to be covered by Germany official service center. Please leave us with the case number, I will help to check the status. Thanks.
2017-8-5
Use props
luc4s
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-5 18:53
Since you are from Poland, it is supposed to be covered by Germany official service center. Please leave us with the case number, I will help to check the status. Thanks.

Mindy, I sent it to Netherlands as DJI wrote me in email:

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
Your Case Number is:  CAS-862041-Y3J3W4 
With this, please send your unit to our office:

DJI Europe Bv.
RMA department
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
The Netherlands

Yesterday courier DPD delivered my package. I can't see yet that you received it on your repair status page
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

luc4s Posted at 2017-8-11 02:42
Mindy, I sent it to Netherlands as DJI wrote me in email:

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.

I see, it was delivered to our authorized repair center, it usually takes 1-5 business days for unpackaging and recording the info in our system.
Please leave us with the shipping label, I will update in our system.
2017-8-11
Use props
aramis74
New
Switzerland

Hi Mindy

I also have to send my DJI Spark to the repair center in the Netherlands.

During the process on repair.dji.com I got 2 dfifferent addresses:

DJI Europe Bv.
RMA department
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
The Netherlands

AND

DJI repair dept
Bijdorp-Oost 6
2992LA, Barendrecht
The Netherlands

Which address is the correct one?
On the website http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers no address can be found... :-)

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Oliver

2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

aramis74 Posted at 2017-9-18 06:40
Hi Mindy

I also have to send my DJI Spark to the repair center in the Netherlands.

Did you start a case number? Both two addresses are right, but they are two different repair centers.
If not, please fill in online repair request here and provide us the case number, we will help to see which address you should sent to.
2017-9-18
Use props
rolftanner
New
Switzerland

I wanna send also  my Spark to DJI Service. After filled RMA, got address: Bijdorp-Oost 6, 2992LA, Barendrecht, The Netherlands and info, that DJI send me UPS label.

I don't receive a UPS Label.

I am from Switzerland.  For me it would be easyer to send the spark to germany, i live near the german Border. Is that possible?
2017-11-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rolftanner Posted at 2017-11-3 21:34
I wanna send also  my Spark to DJI Service. After filled RMA, got address: Bijdorp-Oost 6, 2992LA, Barendrecht, The Netherlands and info, that DJI send me UPS label.

Could you tell us your case number? I'd like to help you. As for the repair address, Switzerland is covered by the NL service center, I would recommend you to send it to NL.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rolftanner Posted at 2017-11-3 21:34

Received your message in PM, thanks! Per the case log, this case is not qualified for NL shipping label,
our colleagues has advised you to send package under own expense, and we will cover return.
2017-11-4
Use props
Swiss Sparky
New
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-4 03:07
Received your message in PM, thanks! Per the case log, this case is not qualified for NL shipping label,
our colleagues has advised you to send package under own expense, and we will cover return.

ok, thank you
2017-11-4
Use props
Francesco Banca
New

Switzerland

Hi
I'm also from Switzerland and I would lik to send in my Mavic for repair. I'm filling a UPS online shipping request form and I have to give a contact name and a telephone number of the receiver. Could anyone provide me with these information? Is the address below the correct one?

DJI Europe Bv.
RMA department
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
The Netherlands

Thank you
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Francesco Banca Posted at 2017-12-6 11:57
Hi
I'm also from Switzerland and I would lik to send in my Mavic for repair. I'm filling a UPS online shipping request form and I have to give a contact name and a telephone number of the receiver. Could anyone provide me with these information? Is the address below the correct one?

Hi, Sir, please provide me the case number, I will help to verify the address, thank you.
2017-12-6
Use props
Francesco Banca
New

Switzerland

CAS-1226669-D5T8M4
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Francesco, I had checked the case log, the address is correct. Please kindly send it back to that address. Thank you.
2017-12-8
Use props
MavicRutger
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello DJI!

For me it’s also not clear where to send my damaged drone. I looked everywhere in my account to find the right address.
Can you help me out?

CAS-1574736-G7J2M4

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Rutger
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MavicRutger Posted at 2018-3-17 23:00
Hello DJI!

For me it’s also not clear where to send my damaged drone. I looked everywhere in my account to find the right address.

Rutger, I had forwarded your case to the right department, they will contact you and help this out soon. Please wait patiently.
2018-3-18
Use props
MavicRutger
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-18 19:50
Rutger, I had forwarded your case to the right department, they will contact you and help this out soon. Please wait patiently.

Thank you!
2018-3-19
Use props
josiahpurss
New
Flight distance : 39314 ft
United States

Hi guys, I filed a case last year but never received shipping label or address to ship it to. I am Utah, NA. Can you help me know where to ship? Case number: CAS-1110170-K4Q7R9
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

josiahpurss Posted at 2018-3-23 20:59
Hi guys, I filed a case last year but never received shipping label or address to ship it to. I am Utah, NA. Can you help me know where to ship? Case number: CAS-1110170-K4Q7R9

Hey Josiah, I've checked the case number you offered, it is a repair case created in Oct.2017. And per the system, the shipping label has been sent to you at that time. Did you check the spam of your email? If still not, please offer your current email address, we'll check and resend for you.
2018-3-24
Use props
josiahpurss
New
Flight distance : 39314 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-24 02:33
Hey Josiah, I've checked the case number you offered, it is a repair case created in Oct.2017. And per the system, the shipping label has been sent to you at that time. Did you check the spam of your email? If still not, please offer your current email address, we'll check and resend for you.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for the help on this. I searched through my inbox and spam and was unable to find any email from DJI from that period of time. If you could resend it that would be great. I will PM you my email.

Thanks.
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

josiahpurss Posted at 2018-4-12 08:18
Hi Susan,
Thank you for the help on this. I searched through my inbox and spam and was unable to find any email from DJI from that period of time. If you could resend it that would be great. I will PM you my email.

Received with thanks! I'll forward to the right team and resend the shipping label for you.
BTW, the shipping label will be sent by UPS, instead of DJI. Please keep an eye on your email later.
2018-4-13
Use props
Apsipažinau Ne Tuo Adresu
New

Lithuania

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-4 04:37
Actually, we have repair service center both in Netherlands and Germany. You can find the information from our website: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

Could you PM me your case number? I'd like to check the exact status.

hello i filled case i dont find what exactly address i need to send to warranty case number CAS-1874816-L1C4Q9
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Apsipažinau Ne Tuo Adresu Posted at 2018-6-11 00:18
hello i filled case i dont find what exactly address i need to send to warranty case number CAS-1874816-L1C4Q9

We have replied your another post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-149494-1-1.html, please keep us updated in one thread, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_5hcnwxd1E6Pj
New

Netherlands

Good afternoon.

Few days ago I've sent Mavic via POSTNL to the Repair Centre in the Netherlands (Nuth).
I had a phone talk with DJI support service in the morning and provided them information regarding the tracking number of the shipment.
As for now, the tracking status in POSTNL shows that drone has been delivered, however it is not reflected in the website (no info regarding "courier company" and "tracking no" either).
Could you please inform me if Mavic was actually delivered?
The case number is: CAS-2366769-Y4P4W1

Thank you.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_5hcnwxd1E6Pj Posted at 2018-10-23 09:35
Good afternoon.

Few days ago I've sent Mavic via POSTNL to the Repair Centre in the Netherlands (Nuth).

Hi, sorry to read on your issue about the shipping information. Upon checking your case, it appears that we haven't received the unit yet. Normally, we send email to the customer once unit received and checked in facility. Have you tried to contact the POSTNL about this? I don't see any information where it was delivered with the tracking number.
2018-10-23
Use props
OlenaZinchenko
New

Ukraine

Dear Diana,
     I am writing to apply for my order. I've bought my Inspier 2 and my disk in Netherlands. I’d like to order CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes Activation Key USD $1,300. I live in Ukraine. Can I have it on your web site? I signed up on your site (the account of Olena Zinchenko). I'd like to Pay this order by me MasterCard from Ukraine. My attempt to pay my order did not succeed. In the location bar opens only USA (there isn't Ukraine) and opens the United States Board on Geographic Names. The payment is impossible without filling those fiels.
     Help me, please, in filling by flap in the from of the registration of the buying (for Ukraine).
Thank you for your assistance,

Best,
Olena Zinchenko
Ukraine, Kiev
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

OlenaZinchenko Posted at 2018-10-26 07:44
Dear Diana,
     I am writing to apply for my order. I've bought my Inspier 2 and my disk in Netherlands. I’d like to order CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes Activation Key USD $1,300. I live in Ukraine. Can I have it on your web site? I signed up on your site (the account of Olena Zinchenko). I'd like to Pay this order by me MasterCard from Ukraine. My attempt to pay my order did not succeed. In the location bar opens only USA (there isn't Ukraine) and opens the United States Board on Geographic Names. The payment is impossible without filling those fiels.
     Help me, please, in filling by flap in the from of the registration of the buying (for Ukraine).

Hi Olena, I'm sorry for the inconvenience in purchasing the CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes Activation Key. You may try to change the country of DJI Store and see if it may help. See image below how:

2018-10-26
Use props
fans2ccd085f
New
Flight distance : 77365 ft
Ireland

I sent my DJI Mavic pro to Netherlands for repair but forgot to remove my micro as card .how can I contact them
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans2ccd085f Posted at 11-14 08:15
I sent my DJI Mavic pro to Netherlands for repair but forgot to remove my micro as card .how can I contact them

Hi there, I was able to get your case number here in Forum account. Sorry about the SD card, but please be informed that I have already left a note under your case in order for them to check the unit once received. If you have any other concern please don't hesitate to reach us.
2018-11-14
Use props
babang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2439117 ft
Norway

I need to send back my Drone to JDI in
DJI Europe Bv.
RMA department
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
The Netherlands

Unfortunately i live in Norway and in the city where i'm we don't have UPS, can i use DHL?
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

babang Posted at 3-30 00:40
I need to send back my Drone to JDI in
DJI Europe Bv.
RMA department

Hi babang, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, sorry that your address is not qualified for the shipping label, please select the most convenient courier to ship the drone.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vondess Posted at 10-28 11:33
Hello everyone. Recently I have also faced a similar problem. I had to send the Mavik to the service because it broke a little... but there was a difficulty with the address, and if it weren’t for this site https://postcodefinder.net , I would have stayed with the broken Mavik because I knew neither mine nor the service postcode!

Hey vondess, just to verify, have you started an online case on DJI website? If yes, you may take the package to a local post office or express station and offer the shipping address, the team will help you out.
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_VAPWduRxB3tf Posted at 10-30 12:46
Hi,
I am fron England, and I would like to know, where is better to send Mavic Pro 2 to repair (need to fix two back legs and clean from mud), to Netherlands or DroneDoctor.co.uk
Business Unit 10 Big Box Business Centre Ingleby House Crowhurst Road Brigthon East Sussex BN1 8AF.

Hi Pavel, DroneDoctor.co.uk is not the official repair center. It is recommended to send in the drone to our official repair center for the repair service, you can start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav The system will show the address when you finish, the shipping label will be sent to you if your location is qualified to it, otherwise, you need to shoulder the shipping cost.
It usually takes 5-7 working days excluding the shipping time. Please let us know if you have any further concerns.
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_VAPWduRxB3tf Posted at 10-31 12:57
Hi Mindy,
Thank you for you reply.
I also have one more question why, when shooting a video of almost any quality from 1080 to 4k, the video image trembles. What can be flawed, and how to fix it. (I use SanDisk Extreme 64gb micro sd card). Can i fix it by my self or it can be fixed in Netherlands repair office?

It could be related to the gimbal, is it obvious that the gimbal shakes? Please calibrate it to see if it works.
2019-10-31
Use props
fansf00f808a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509537 ft

Germany

Hi Mindy

im from Germany i have problem whit me Mavic air I have to send him to Holland?
Online-Reparatur CAS-4213805-C3W5K7
DJI Europe B.V. RMA Department
Daelderweg 21
6361 HK NUTH
The Netherlands? Thanks Jozef
2020-4-25
Use props
Manhunt02
lvl.1

France

Bonjour j'ai fait une demande d'échange express pour mon mavic Mini j'ai payé 40 € mais je ne vois aucune adresse pour envoyer le drone accidenté voici mon numéro de dossier
CAS-4239659-C8W4D2 merci pour votre réponse
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Manhunt02 Posted at 4-27 22:48
Bonjour j'ai fait une demande d'échange express pour mon mavic Mini j'ai payé 40 € mais je ne vois aucune adresse pour envoyer le drone accidenté voici mon numéro de dossier
CAS-4239659-C8W4D2 merci pour votre réponse

Hi Manhunt02, the shipping label will be sent to you very soon, please note the email from UPS. There will be guidance in the email of how to send in, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-4-27
Use props
Manhunt02
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-27 23:28
Hi Manhunt02, the shipping label will be sent to you very soon, please note the email from UPS. There will be guidance in the email of how to send in, please wait patiently, thank you.

Merci pour la réactivité j'attends avec impatience de pouvoir retourner en l'air
2020-4-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules